Need To Rent A Car At The Airport

Boater

I need to rent a car from Suvarnabhumi airport, from Sat morn 9am till sunday night 8pm. As i will be going to pattaya.

Car is pick up and drop off from the airport.

I already got quoted 2400THB a day from budget for a honda jazz, which i think is overpriced

Any Recommendations?

Thanks

I need to rent a car from Suvarnabhumi airport, from Sat morn 9am till sunday night 8pm. As i will be going to pattaya.

I already got quoted 2400THB a day from budget for a honda jazz, which i think is overpriced

Any Recommendations?

Thanks

Try Thai rent a car Just google it, they are based on petchburi road but do airport pick ups. I have used them several times with no problems

Any Recommendations?

Thanks

At the airport, there are franchises of big companies. If you have to do it there, then, that's the price.

There are hundreds if not thousands of small companies in BKK that would rent the same size vehicle for half the price. With the same insurance.

Googling won't help much - if the renters don't know you. Or hefty deposits and complications.