Finally - A Sacking !

scousemouse

We will prevail , I expect a top 6 is still within reach, and we will qualify from the group stages of UEFA.

I'm even willing to put money on it - any takers ?

:D

As seen as it looks like I'm out of the title race regarding the prediction league :D , I wouldn't mind having a side be with you chonabot.

My bet being SPURS WON'T FINISH IN THE TOP 6.

Up for it :o:D .

We will prevail , I expect a top 6 is still within reach, and we will qualify from the group stages of UEFA.

:bah:

As seen as it looks like I'm out of the title race regarding the prediction league :D , I wouldn't mind having a side be with you chonabot.

I think most people would take that bet. Top Six, Championship maybe. :D:D

I've pm'd you with an offer......... :D:bah:

I'm up for some of that Chons. Need to get my checque back off you from last seasons Prediction comp !!

............ accepted ( beware Football Forum , Chonabot is raising the stakes :D )

I've pm'd you with an offer......... :D:o

............ accepted ( beware Football Forum , Chonabot is raising the stakes :D )

Aye , t'gloves are off , lock up yer prediction daughters.... :bah:

I'm up for some of that Chons. Need to get my checque back off you from last seasons Prediction comp !!

Hey Phil, I will take some of that action.

PM me too, lets see what you are offering!!!!!!

Even being a methodist, I just might break some of the rules. Sounds like a great bet. :D

Even being a methodist, I just might break some of the rules. Sounds like a great bet. :D

You know you want to......................... :o

:o

As seen as it looks like I'm out of the title race regarding the prediction league :bah: , I wouldn't mind having a side be with you chonabot.

I've pm'd you with an offer......... :D;)

You know you want to......................... :D

I can't, the good Lord will punish me. :bah:

That's what the bloke in the black suite, white shirt and black tie told me. :D