1-bdr 8000b A Month Sudden Move Out-available Now

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8CYtGTNw2asna

Why be stuck in a one-room studio Apt. when you can rent this gem for B8000 a month. 2 months refundable security deposit, and 1st months rent moves you in with 1 yr. lease.

I Bdr. (55sq. meters) in the Phra Khanong area (close to BTS) small 6 unit building. 2nd Fl. quite hideaway, with front & rear porch, air-con, separate kitchen and dinning area, refrigerator, gas stove top, and bathroom w/hot water shower, king size bed, couch, chairs and coffee table, built-in wardrobe and vanity, free UBC cable, landline (ADSL at your pleasure). All areas generously separated. Two front security gates.

Next-door shop house prepares 10 new dishes every morning for B20 a dish. Very good small variety stores just a couple doors down; there is a large market 4 days a week on the Soi with great cheap food and goods.

I live next door (I have 2 units on different floors) so for obvious reasons I offered to advertise the apartment, and screen the prospective tenants for the Thai owner. Current tenants are retired or teachers.

If you are interested please PM me, and give me your details…retired, work, married, age etc, leave me you telephone number and I will call you and show you the apartment.

Thanks - O

On which soi is it located?

Who lives upstairs?

What is the rate for water?

Is electric billed without markup by the landlord?

1. Sukhumvit 71 Soi 26

2. Nice British Guy & his Thai girlfriend. I live next door & have the other unit upstairs.

3. No of course not, 5 baht a unit.

-O

1. That is not "close" in the sense that you can walk it quickly or comfortably. It's a walk of at least 25 minutes to BTS; Soi 26 is closer to Khlong Ton than to Sukhumvit.

2. Nice is a relative term. Your presence is not a strong recommendation (see below).

3. Don't be patronizing. Some units, in small or large buildings alike, get electric at the the MEA-billed rate, some don't.

Anyhow since you opened the other thread seeking ways to defraud certain US government agencies, I don't see how I can recommend you to decent people. Trying to claim a VA benefit for which you'd longer qualify is really classless. Have you no shame?