Cmu Agriculture Fair

jaideeguy

There are two different agriculture fairs shown below, I suspect you mean the 2nd one:

Oct 31 thru Nov 6. Agro Industry Fair 2007 at CMU Art Museum.

Dec 3-10, 5th Agricultural Fair. Chiang Mai University Faculty of Agriculture, Nimanhemin Road.

Information on the first one is here > http://www.agro.cmu.ac.th/fair/ Can't find details on the 2nd one.

Just got back from the CMU Art Museum fare. Absolute waste of time & diesel making the trip in from San Kamphaeng. Been before other years & this year there isn't much related to agriculture. Maybe we were too early - after the 10am opening time though. Before there were lots of stalls selling seeds, saplings & other plants. Maybe the rain has put stall holders off. Anyone else been?

same same as mobil69. just returned and was disapointed as well. it was the same same as most all the fairs with same same vendors selling same same. not much ag realted. so it looks like the dec fair is the good one.

anyone know when the maejo fair is??

Wish I'd seen those last two posts before visiting there this afternoon. It was with great difficulty that I found even one agriculture related exhibit. Even the food fair/market environment that always accompanies these events was subpar in this instance. I hope the one In early December is better. Very disappointing as I brought along the kids, gf and even the maid for what we hoped would be a nice afternoon outing.

Edited by lannarebirth