How Long To Wait Before Eligible For Re-marry

jetzie

Hi guys, i have a question to ask and i dont exactly know which section it should be it, so here i am:

I've got a good buddy of mine tt was together with a girl (not TG) for 3 years already and although she was married to aanother man (registered in thailand but both not thai)

1 is a burmese from yangon and 1 is singaporean.

and so now that the lady has already signed the divorced papers with her ex, she and my buddy would like to get on with life and procceed to marry.

he is unclear so am i so im asking how long must he wait before both of them are legal to marry again?

because this is a marriage in thailand but both are not locals, i was thinking that it might include laws from thier home country?

or is it once she and her ex signs the divorce papers, she is legally eligible to re-marry?

thanks

The divorce papers were issued to her and her ex-husband on the very day they went down to sign the papers, so does that mean that she is legal to marry again right after that?

as i believe that in singapore there's some sorta rule that have to wait 3 years and for thailand is 1 year? my bud is confused over this matter and how it might be associated with his soon-to-be wife's divorce

http://www.dopa.go.th/English/servi/marry.htm

A widow or divorcee will be permitted to remarry not less than 310 days after the previous marriage has expired, unless

* Has given birth to a child.

* Remarrying the same person.

* Not pregnant, as certified by doctor. (in case of early remarriage)

* Approval to remarry from a court is obtained.