Images Of Chiang Mai

Kan Win

Greetings from Central Thailand to you all. :D

Notice that there is no “Fred” pinned? Any reason for this? :D

Most other sub-forums do have these or is it that you do not have any good photos of Chiang Mai. :o

A welcoming shot for us southerners

large.jpg

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Greetings from Central Thailand to you all. :D

Notice that there is no "Fred" pinned? Any reason for this? :D

Most other sub-forums do have these or is it that you do not have any good photos of Chiang Mai. :o

A welcoming shot for us southerners

large.jpg

Yours truly,

Weeeelllllll, not much point in us putting up any other photos I think, as this one really sums us all up in one here oop north.

Big truck hogging the outside lane trying to prevent anyone overtaking; mad biker hurtling the wrong way down the hard shoulder; photographer oblivious to him and now dead, of course, and so unable to supply more shots.

I'd stay in the sleazy, humid, hot, expensive, but MUCH safer south if I were you!!

photographer oblivious to him and now dead, of course, and so unable to supply more shots.

I'd stay in the sleazy, humid, hot, expensive, but MUCH safer south if I were you!!

Well, I am alive and still kicking "Flatouthruthefog" (thank you for asking BTW) and Kan post many photos, but would not like to hog your forum with me pic, would I. :o

Second, I live in Kan, least expensive place around Bangers and Mash. Hot yes, sleazy not, safe well as safe as one Kan be in Thailand. :D