Thai Websites That Sell Computer Monitors?

TonyLeung

the type i want must be 20 inch plus with 1600 x 1200 max resolution.

Most monitors these days tend to be widescreen format though you seem pretty set on getting 4x3 of which the type you want just might not be found in Thailand. You can meet your 1600 horizontal requirement with 20" widescreens, but if you need 1200 vertical that is typically only found on 24" or larger.

I myself have a Samsung Syncmaster 2232GW (11,900 baht). Also 1680x1050 .... am more than satisfied. Considering a second one ... Thanni.com has the older model (226BW) for 12,280 baht.

And understand one monitor isn't the other .... things to look at are response time and contrast ratio. The Benq and Viewsonic may look a bargain compared to the Samsung, but the specs are less ...

Response time 5 ms against 2ms, contrast ratio 700:1 against 3000:1 ....

IMHO Don't a try to save couple of thousand baht on a monitor ...... you will use it for years ....

Edited by sniffdog

I myself have a Samsung Syncmaster 2232GW (11,900 baht). Also 1680x1050 .... am more than satisfied. Considering a second one ... Thanni.com has the older model (226BW) for 12,280 baht.

And understand one monitor isn't the other .... things to look at are response time and contrast ratio. The Benq and Viewsonic may look a bargain compared to the Samsung, but the specs are less ...

Response time 5 ms against 2ms, contrast ratio 700:1 against 3000:1 ....

IMHO Don't a try to save couple of thousand baht on a monitor ...... you will use it for years ....

well said