Minibus With Driver Wanted

dereklev

Can any of you recommend a minibus with driver based in Korat. I need this for the whole of December 2004. The problem with the Bangkok based minibuses is the drivers do not know their way around the North-East. :o

Thanks in advance for your help. :D

I know of a driver in Korat but he only has a pickup truck . A smaller one at that.

The other thing is I will be using his service's for the last half of Dec. You might be better off having your wife or another Thai ask around when you get there . Good luck in your search . Another idea's is to ask the tuk tuk driver's lined up in front of the mall if they know anyone .

If you can speak Thai?

01-9763250

044-395285

Small enterprise.Do have a couple of busses.Not high luxery but sufficient.

Use them already for over 25 years , one or two times a year.

Pay 1500 Baht daily (from 05.00 till 24.00)+ petrol costs.Don't know what can be negotiared for a month's trip.

Never went on a more than 1 day trip ,but I know they are doing it.

I can leave my wallet behind and not one baht will dissappear.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Can any of you recommend a minibus with driver based in Korat. I need this for the whole of December 2004. The problem with the Bangkok based minibuses is the drivers do not know their way around the North-East.  :o

Thanks in advance for your help.  :D

Martin here owner of the Farang Connection in Surin www.farangconnection.awebspace.com we do an 8 seater hire,with English speaking guide (toyota sportrider)but of course we are in Surin,not actually Korat. Depending on times,dates,where to,where from etc,etc I am sure something could be arranged. In fact we have just returned from a tour of Isaan(ref November news) Please feel free to contact me.

Can any of you recommend a minibus with driver based in Korat. I need this for the whole of December 2004. The problem with the Bangkok based minibuses is the drivers do not know their way around the North-East.   :o

Thanks in advance for your help.   :D

Martin here owner of the Farang Connection in Surin www.farangconnection.awebspace.com we do an 8 seater hire,with English speaking guide (toyota sportrider)but of course we are in Surin,not actually Korat. Depending on times,dates,where to,where from etc,etc I am sure something could be arranged. In fact we have just returned from a tour of Isaan(ref November news) Please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for the details. Have sent you a PM with dates etc.