Pinned Topic - Good Places To Eat

SwaziBird

We all know, only too well, how establishments come and go in this city, perhaps none so quickly as places to eat.

We all know how,equally, this applies to ownership, chefs, service, ambience, quality, quantity and prices of fare.

Perhaps the persons who so very kindly arrange for the pinning of posts in this category might consider deleting recommendations (or otherwise ) that date back as far as the beginning of 2005.

I suggest this only for the sake of those who have not tried the establishments before and who might be persuaded or dissuaded from doing so by postings that are no longer accurate.

How say you ? I do realise that it might be very difficult to sort the chaff from the wheat and I don't want to burden anyone but, perhaps, an obsolescence date could be arbitarily applied with some benefit to all. This could give rise to fresh experiences being related where old postings have been removed ???

Thanks.

Cheers

Edited by SwaziBird

I'm afraid this would be difficult without direct feedback from the members. If you find posts that are factually incorrect, please use the report button on the bottom left to ask a moderator to edit or delete the offending information. We can then do so. Simply arbitrarily removing "out-of-date" posts because of their date would be frowned on by Admin.

I'm afraid this would be difficult without direct feedback from the members. If you find posts that are factually incorrect, please use the report button on the bottom left to ask a moderator to edit or delete the offending information. We can then do so. Simply arbitrarily removing "out-of-date" posts because of their date would be frowned on by Admin.

Thanks p1p,

Thanks for the tip on how to use the system.

I knew there had to be a reason for things to be the way they are.

Cheers.