Ngo Liability

Does anyone know where I can get some straightforward answers regarding Thai laws and NGO's? Specifically, how liable a NGO is under Thai law for the foreign volunteers it is involved with. For ex//. It is my understanding that an American volunteering with "X Organization" has the right to sue the organization if he or she is injured during his/her placement. True?

I don't see what being and 'NGO' has to do with things - Paid or unpaid workers have rights to sue for the normal nest of reasons - the added one in Thailand might be where an NGO organization fails to provide work permits for volunteers and the volunteers then take a case against the NGO where there has been an arrest/detention/fine etc.

Does anyone know where I can get some straightforward answers regarding Thai laws and NGO's? Specifically, how liable a NGO is under Thai law for the foreign volunteers it is involved with. For ex//. It is my understanding that an American volunteering with "X Organization" has the right to sue the organization if he or she is injured during his/her placement. True?

Why would someone be able to sue just because they were injured during placement? I would think there would have to be some sort of negligence or malice on the part of the organization that contributed to the injury.

TH

I'm sorry if my post was a little bit too generalized. But I do know that in most countries there are very different laws for paid and unpaid workers. I found a lot of resources on the laws protecting either volunteers and/or volunteer organizations in other countries, that differ greatly from regular employment laws, but nothing specifically for Thailand.

I agree with the comment

I would think there would have to be some sort of negligence or malice on the part of the organization that contributed to the injury.
but I just wanted a concrete source for the pertaining government legislation. I'm having difficulty finding it. Thanks for your answers and time.