Wanted: Condo Near Mahidol University, Bangkok

I'm looking for a condo or an apartment near Mahidol University (Rajvithi rd) and/or Victory Monument. I'd stay 6 - 12 months, starting in April -08. I'm looking for something in the range of 10000 - 15000 baht, clean, furnished, with AC and preferably a kitchenette and internet. If anyone has tips about decent places, please PM me! For property owners, I'm +30 yo medical doctor, non smoker, can pay in advance if the place suits my needs.

Jan

Edited by JTA

I've split up my 2 bedroom unit into two parts -- one of which is a complete studio unit with own bedroom/toilet with shower, and own separate entrance, with sharing of washing machine, frig, microwave, ceramic cookplate, A/C, hot water for shower. Complex is called Baan Klang Krung Siam Patumwan, just constructed new building, 2 minute walk from BTS Ratchethewi station, which is two stations from Victory Monument. Rent is baht 18,000 per month including electricity, water. Telephone line is included, as is TV. Internet is extra baht 1000 per month and UBC cable is extra baht 1,000 per month. Car park space also included. Includes double bed (from Muji Japan), wardrobe/closet/chest of drawers, small table, or leave unfurnished, as you wish. Complex has two swimming pools, two towers, fitness center, squash courts, superb security and management.

I stay in other part of unit, also with its own separate entrance. I'm in Bangkok only about 1 week a month. I'm male, HK Chinese, 66 years old, retired. This is not sharing of apartment, just sharing front door to unit, then two separate doors to subunits. We do share washing machine, frig, mailbox, and microwave in common entrance area. It's your own private studio unit to which I do not access.

If this is of interest to you and you wish to view, PM me or leave message here and I advise telephone of local agent who can show you the premises. Unit has never been lived in, and available now. I will be back in Bangkok 25 February to make unit available to you by 1st March, if you need it then.

Edited by tangoll