Lawyer Needed In Pattaya

I have just put a deposit on a new condo and I am looking for a recommendation for a lawyer. I have received a recommendation from a friend and asked the lawyer to perform due diligence on the Chanote of the property for the condo. I was surprised at the cost to do such a review so I will be looking for another lawyer to handle the contract review and all relevant closing items to transfer the ownership of the new condo to me. Can anyone suggest the name/s of a lawyer in Pattaya that they have presonally used who is reliable and delivers their services for a reasonable fee? I appreciate your input.

I have just put a deposit on a new condo and I am looking for a recommendation for a lawyer. I have received a recommendation from a friend and asked the lawyer to perform due diligence on the Chanote of the property for the condo. I was surprised at the cost to do such a review so I will be looking for another lawyer to handle the contract review and all relevant closing items to transfer the ownership of the new condo to me. Can anyone suggest the name/s of a lawyer in Pattaya that they have presonally used who is reliable and delivers their services for a reasonable fee? I appreciate your input.
i can wholeheartedly recommend Kuhn Visan at the Attorneys House. he is a highly regarded civil and criminal lawyer, the office is on the left side of Pattaya Nua going out to Sukhumvit road after the Moon River Pub and before Tesco Lotus.

• 1 month later...

I cannot help you yet but hopefully in about 18 months time and this applies to all forume members my sister in law who is only23 has just finished her law degree and is about to start work as a lawyer in thailand.In 18 months time she is hoping to do some small amounts of legal work property etc although i believe her real field of work may be criminal law.We have a house pattaya and can be contacted in the uk as well .The cost of lawyers are not expensive in thailand its best to be recommended one as someone has in this thread.