A (humorous?) Insight Into The Thai Mind

Shrek

......Honestly you could not be more wrong there as I suspect all farang who are married to Isan women will testify to

I cant teach her anything about philosophy nor would I want to

Its me that learns something every day from her

.......I should have entitled it "An insight into an uneducated Sakhon Nakhon girls mind who was in the rice fields at 12 years old but still understands more than me".........................I just didnt know I'd get dragged into political correctness.

Now then.....let me explain her version of the offside rule........maybe another day !!

I am sure you could teach her something if you have the time....

Go on then...let's hear the offside rule :o

BTW no need to talk about political correctness, this is simply about accurate writing so people don't get confused. Read on about 3 other threads running at the moment (my greedy family want to take me to the cleaners, Thai people are dolts ripping me off at Western Union) and you will see a series of comments that 'all Thais are not to be trusted; THailand is the land of smiling idiots (ok that one was a little funny) and here apparently that stating that not all Thai people are from Isaan and more is suddenly cause for debate???!

You can see how someone like my good self might have a slight hysterectomy and pain in my mangina about it all.

Now....offside rule! Come on.

Go on.

Go on.

Go on.....