Recommendation : Fa's Cleaning & Housekeeping Service

sylviex

From time to time I see people asking here about part-time cleaners. Many of us don't want or need a full-time "maid".

I highly recommend Fa's Cleaning & Housekeeping Service. Reasonable rates for an absolutely thorough and professional service. I am very impressed. Not a speck left unscrubbed, anywhere. Floors like an ice-skating rink. Fabulous.

Fran (Swiss, speaks English) : 089-9975729

Edited by sylviex

From time to time I see people asking here about part-time cleaners. Many of us don't want or need a full-time "maid".

I highly recommend Fa's Cleaning & Housekeeping Service. Reasonable rates for an absolutely thorough and professional service. I am very impressed. Not a speck left unscrubbed, anywhere. Floors like an ice-skating rink. Fabulous.

Syl,

You wouldn't happen to know if her company jobs out full time live-in maids willing to live in the sticks would you?? I'd call, but presently I'm offshore / away and VSAT calls are expensive.

Thx,

Scott

Scott, I will send you her email address by private message. (I don't think we are allowed to post email addresses here). I think there was a website but can't find it now. Googling "Fa's Cleaning Service Chiang Mai" leads to some links with the email address though.

I am not sure if she can help you or not. You can explain what you want and perhaps work something out.

Also, you could try checking Chiang Mai Mail classifieds online. Sometimes there are people looking for work advertising there.

Hi Sylviex,

Could I please double check the number with you as when I tried to call it a guy picked up and didn.t know anything about it. I tried Googling but again no joy.

Many thanks