Shirtless Ferangs

misterman21

I have notice a big increase in the number of shirtless yobbos appearing in and around Pattaya lately. I assume they are made up of what used to be the Benidorm crowd. I am not talking about fit young lads - but middle aged slobs with more tittys than many a go go girl.

Do these guys have no sense of self! ok, If your a fit young guy people can accept it is a youthfull trait. But man breasts, pot bellys, and scrauny limbs are quite disgusting.

if your one of them take note or seek some psychiatric help - your putting people of there meals!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have notice a big increase in the number of shirtless yobbos appearing in and around Pattaya lately. I assume they are made up of what used to be the Benidorm crowd. I am not talking about fit young lads - but middle aged slobs with more tittys than many a go go girl.

Do these guys have no sense of self! ok, If your a fit young guy people can accept it is a youthfull trait. But man breasts, pot bellys, and scrauny limbs are quite disgusting.

if your one of them take note or seek some psychiatric help - your putting people of there meals!

Have to agree about people who should keep their clothes on. Pattaya is a beach area(doesnt mak it right walking the streets though). But in Bangkok!! Walking down KSR! Do they think they are at the beach?And its not just the guys! :o:D

It is not just BKK. During my weekly shop in Phitsanulok I often come across beach boys even though we are nearly 500km from the sea. For some reason these guys always seem to have a happy looking Thai girl with them and a trolley full of electrical equipment and household items.

How does taking your top off make you a yobbo?

Its hot and its a so called beach resort if people take their tops off "up to them"

As i said normal people dont want to forced to look at out of shape middle aged or elderly men with ugly bodies especially wondering into bars and restaurants. On the beach ok its the price we have to pay - but not speedos!

Same thing with the uncouth yobs, young & old who wear string vests and stinking of sweat and they think that they are Hansum sexy man, How can they expect respect if they don’t respect themselves :o

I don't think people should be taking off shirts in public, except while sitting at the beach. I don't understand the idea that if you are young and cut it's ok, but older and fatter not ok. That is completely ridiculous.

Nobody said cut - but in general a young body is inoffensive. Whilst old and wrinkly and flabby is offensive and an assault on peoples senses!

Its hot and its a so called beach resort if people take their tops off "up to them"

As i said normal people dont want to forced to look at out of shape middle aged or elderly men with ugly bodies especially wondering into bars and restaurants. On the beach ok its the price we have to pay - but not speedos!

LOL .. I am sure that as soon as one of them sees YOU as normal then they will all stop :D:o

LOL .. I am sure that as soon as one of them sees YOU as normal then they will all stop :D:o

When i said normal i wasnt including myself :D

I don't think people should be taking off shirts in public, except while sitting at the beach. I don't understand the idea that if you are young and cut it's ok, but older and fatter not ok. That is completely ridiculous.

Nobody said cut - but in general a young body is inoffensive. Whilst old and wrinkly and flabby is offensive and an assault on peoples senses!

A body is a body. Young, old, fat, skinny, cut, soft, dark, light. No type is inherently more offensive than any other. I think it is you who is offended. This makes it your problem.

If I follow your logic, then all ugly people, or disabled, dark-skinned, old, or deformed people had better just hide themselves in a closet. They aren't beautiful enough to be let loose on the public.

ummmmmmmmm......... well, I think they should just keep the expected behavior.. Walk around shirtless is not the best idea a farang can have. Well I do appreciate it when the guy in question is yummy! lol! HAHAHAHA, unluckily most of the times are 50 years old guys, fat, and looks ewwwwwww!!!

(Just a farang gal perspective) :D

No offense!

:o:D

A body is a body. Young, old, fat, skinny, cut, soft, dark, light. No type is inherently more offensive than any other. I think it is you who is offended. This makes it your problem.

If I follow your logic, then all ugly people, or disabled, dark-skinned, old, or deformed people had better just hide themselves in a closet. They aren't beautiful enough to be let loose on the public.

Dark skinned?? disabled??

good point pop_corn lol.

the beach areas are ok in my mind but i dont walk topless in the streets or walking in shops etc.there is a thing called common sense and its not about being ugly its about etiquete.i hate to see a farang in tops or places like that without a top on and stinking to high heaven,so horrible.

good point pop_corn lol.

the beach areas are ok in my mind but i dont walk topless in the streets or walking in shops etc.there is a thing called common sense and its not about being ugly its about etiquete.i hate to see a farang in tops or places like that without a top on and stinking to high heaven,so horrible.

haha, the handsome half naked part was just a joke ! :D yeah, and hel_l there are some very smelly ones!

:o

ummmmmmmmm......... well, I think they should just keep the expected behavior.. Walk around shirtless is not the best idea a farang can have. Well I do appreciate it when the guy in question is yummy! lol! HAHAHAHA, unluckily most of the times are 50 years old guys, fat, and looks ewwwwwww!!!

(Just a farang gal perspective) :D

No offense!

:o:D

Good on you pop-corn. You seem to have silenced the positive body dismorphia lot. I bet they would be amongst the complainers If they had to observe 50 something ladies spilling cellulite and saggy bottoms everywhere whist shopping in Mikes or standing at some bar!

I don't mind shirtless at the beach but the shirtless western guy in the bank the other day trying to open a bank account was a bit much.

Did he get the account??

They should've kicked him out and told him to come back when he's got a bit more dress sense. :o

I assume they are made up of what used to be the Benidorm crowd.

We can only hope and pray that the price of jet fuel goes up quickly.

This has long been an issue here in Pattaya. I mean, some of these guys are so clueless that the immigration office even had to put up a sign instructing these "rich and civilized" farangs that it is customary to put on a shirt and shoes when entering a government building...even in poor little Thailand. They might also have added that a bath would be nice too :o

I must admit thought that there is a certain pleasure in seeing their painfully sun-burnt bellies.

I sometimes think that maybe I should warn them, but then I think...nah.

Wrong I know.

This has long been an issue here in Pattaya. I mean, some of these guys are so clueless that the immigration office even had to put up a sign instructing these "rich and civilized" farangs that it is customary to put on a shirt and shoes when entering a government building...even in poor little Thailand. They might also have added that a bath would be nice too :o

Perhaps they could do what some restaurants do (or used to) with ties for the "gentlemen" - keep a supply of shirts and footwear on hand for those who over-expose.

BTW, "ferang" has a nice feral ring to it, well suited (no pun intended) to the sub-species under discussion.

:D

what about the fat <deleted> that take off there shirts in the discos,get up on the raised platforms and dance while there sweat flies everywhere :D ........nice....im ashamed to say a lot of the time they are brits but probably northerners as they have that air of class about them........im buff and even i wouldnt take me top off in a disco..even if it could get me a freebie :D:o

what about the fat <deleted> that take off there shirts in the discos,get up on the raised platforms and dance while there sweat flies everywhere :o ........nice....im ashamed to say a lot of the time they are brits but probably northerners as they have that air of class about them

The 6 people i saw doing that were all drinking shandy and had just come out of a vegetarian restaurant, so they were most definitely cockneys.

----------------------

I like your thinking.

It reminds me of what Buddha must of thought when he went outside the palace grounds for the first time and saw disease, old age, death and real suffering.

Those that are upset at seeing "man cans" are just upset because it reminds them of their impending, developing "cans" and "bellies.

That's right, you beautiful people will all get old, develop diseases and deteriorate as well.

I needed a laugh but kind of sad at the same time... :o

Shirtless? Not such a big deal for me personally, though not exactly respectful of Thai culture.

I'm more bothered by the guys wandering around in those little tiny swimsuit briefs or Speedos - whatever you call them. Now THAT will make you not want to finish your lunch.

The other day, a guy walked into the office at my place of business (not a restaurant, not a bar) wearing nothing but a pair of Speedos - nothing but a thin piece of fabric separating his stuff from the rest of the world.

Oh my Buddha, why? Why?

I work about 5 km from the nearest beach....

?????

He'd been driving around on his motorbike like that and just decided to wander on in.

Have to agree about people who should keep their clothes on. Pattaya is a beach area(doesnt mak it right walking the streets though). But in Bangkok!! Walking down KSR! Do they think they are at the beach?And its not just the guys! :o:D

What about the muppets who don't wear anything on the feet on KSR!!! I mean I've heard of the Aussie sandal but come on, who are these people????

You have just successfully judged others upon their appearance. Are you Thai by any chance? Do you always "judge books by their covers"? Or are you just a fashion victim?

EDIT.

The only person who needs psychiatric help is you.

Edited by elkangorito