Is There A Continental Bakery On The Darkside?

mfthai

Not that I'm aware of.

The two bakeries on the dark side I know of are Cafe de Paris, about 200 meters past the railway crossing on Soi Siam Country Club road (driving away from Sukhumvit), and Deli Bean, on the soi leading to the Horse Shoe Point, in front of Laurel Park...

I think there are more, but don't know/use them...

Soi Kaow Noi / Boonsampan, a bit past the turning to the Boonsampan Wat, heading towards Sukhumvit. On the left there are some shop houses - Continental Bakery is there.

DM

Yep......excellent bread from the bakery.......look for the red vertical banner outside with yellow writing on.

If you were coming from Sukhumvit its well up Soi Khao Noi on the right.......approx 300m before the Wat.

If you want a loaf of bread go early as by lunchtime its all gone...

Also if you are coming from Sukhumvit the best bacon in Pattaya can be found on Soi Khao Noi just before the railway lines on the left........think the name of the shop is M2M...........anyway the bacon is 190 a kilo the one i get has the loin and the rasher attached (middle bacon?) with a nice bit of rind on it........they also do the usual butchers food stuffs as well.............bacon is well recommended. :o

Edited by thaiflyer1