Vigo Facelift 3 Months Away ?

Tony121

• 3 months later...
spoke to a thai friend who's looking to buy a vigo apparently he spoke to a toyota dealer and they told him a facelift model is coming out in 3 months. Anyone heard any news on this ?

Yes I was told yesterday at Toyota Huahin. They told me the new Vigo will be available to buy in 3 months. They said its not a new model but has a lot more new parts such as revised front and rear body. Not just a minor change as the new Fortuner released in a month. They did tell me theres pictures on Toyotas website. Which I was searching for when I came across this thread. However theres no new Vigo on Toyotas website! They have some discounts on current vigos which they claim is to make way for the new model. It could be that pick up sales are slowing due to fuel costs and thats the real reason. I just didnt want to buy something that is going to be superceeded soon. If any one gets any info or pictures it would be appreciated. I did ask about purchasing the new model and said that the can't take an order till they get the release date confirmed. They only gave me approximate prices which were quite higher than current models before discount. To be honest I left there confused as to why someone didnt want to take my money!!

A Vigo dealer in CMai last week told me to wait until the new facelift Vigo arrives in Nov-Dec. Mentioned there may well be a gasoline engine offered as many Thai Vigo owners and potential owners are put off by the higher cost of diesel.