Vip Room

chingy_

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see there was another thread about this, that got closed despite breaking any forum rules. Perhaps this will get closed too. Are we even allowed to talk about the VIP room if not in it? :o

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...pic=16693&st=30

Seems a bit of a snub to me to a lot of newer members, we obviously are important in keeping the hits up on the site and therefore keeping the advertising revenues this site wants to generate up, but not important enough to be allowed to go to all the forums. Bit rude really seperating people like this in my opinion and I bet a lot of people will agree. Perhaps George should take note of this before he alienates too many of his less important forum members.

No offence to Britmaveric or Rainman, but the Vip room has 20 topics, and over 500 replies on it, so there is something there. Are we not allowed to decide by ourself whether we are missing anything on not, or is that only for the VIP to decide for us?

When I joined this forum I believed it was a forum where everybody had their equal say on anything and it was an access all areas forum.

Now is it going to start changing to the US and THEM forum?

Coz I think that's the way you will be heading, and it's already started.

Though I was invited, it's not my cup of tea to be a part of a group that looks, sounds, and acts elitist and non-transparent, at least in my view...

I agree totally, well done Ajarn. If I ever become important enough to be able to get invited there, then I would decline as well.

at this time the VIp forum is an experiment by the admins of ThaiVisa.com,

its nothing to be concerned about, no one is being left out in the cold or being victimised.

All will be clear once the experiment has come to a conclusion.

its nothing to be concerned about, no one is being left out in the cold or being victimised.

If that's the case and the experiment needs to be done this way then fair enough. When will the experiment end? What's the experiment's purpose?

I see there was another thread about this, that got closed despite breaking any forum rules. Perhaps this will get closed too. Are we even allowed to talk about the VIP room if not in it? :D

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...pic=16693&st=30

Seems a bit of a snub to me to a lot of newer members, we obviously are important in keeping the hits up on the site and therefore keeping the advertising revenues this site wants to generate up, but not important enough to be allowed to go to all the forums. Bit rude really seperating people like this in my opinion and I bet a lot of people will agree. Perhaps George should take note of this before he alienates too many of his less important forum members.

My thoughts exactly bkkmadness.

But hey some people act like elitist snobs anyway.... :D

Tv is not better, especially when they have a button

Been like that for over two years.... what you gonna do :o

But hey some people act like elitist snobs anyway.... 

Been like that for over two years.... what you gonna do 

Thanks for the back up from someone who is probably considered more important than me on this forum, with 6 times as many posts as me. The buttons just been pushed on my other thread as well, I am allowed to argue the point I've been told, but only in private and certainly not in the public eye. Apparently, talking about mia nois is sexually orientated so should be banned, but feel free to talk about wives, gfs, and bargirls. Just don't take the p#ss out of Dr Pat Pong when you do it, or loss of face will be achieved and threads closed. This is becoming the bkk post of forums. This I imagine will be closed now due to being off topic.

"ever feel like your've been cheated?" - John Lydon

Thanks for the back up from someone who is probably considered more important than me on this forum, with 6 times as many posts as me. The buttons just been pushed on my other thread as well, I am allowed to argue the point I've been told, but only in private and certainly not in the public eye. Apparently, talking about mia nois is sexually orientated so should be banned, but feel free to talk about wives, gfs, and bargirls. Just don't take the p#ss out of Dr Pat Pong when you do it, or loss of face will be achieved and threads closed. This is becoming the bkk post of forums. This I imagine will be closed now due to being off topic.

i'm not that important BKK :D

Let's say i've been a quiet pain in the butt lately :D

My post numbers go far over the 600 mark but still not allowed in the VIP section :o

O yes , counting posts on banned accounts is against the TOSS also :D

i'm not that important BKK

Let's say i've been a quiet pain in the butt lately

My post numbers go far over the 600 mark but still not allowed in the VIP section 

O yes , counting posts on banned accounts is against the TOSS also 

Your post numbers, and membership numbers count when charging for advertsing so you are pretty important, just not important enough.

What can we do about this DarkKnight, well I have some ideas. It's my gf's birthday tonight so I'm about to go out so haven't got time to place them here but maybe it's something we can work on and ask George about. I think it will be beneficial not only to us L.I.Ps but to George himself in the way of market research and improving this forum.

BKK.....Hello Mr Bouncer. Can I come in?

Bouncer.....What's your name sunshine?

BKK.....My name is BKKmadness.

Bouncer.....Sorry sunshine your names not down.

BKK.....But, but other people are just walking in.

Bouncer.....Yes, I know. That's because their names are down. I'ts a

private party.

BKK.....But I come here regularly, I'm a good customer.

Bouncer.....Look mate, I don't care. You're names not down, your not coming

in.

BKK.....So what's so special about the party?

Bouncer.....Its private.

BKK.....Well you can tell me a little bit can't you?

Bouncer.....Listen sunshine, I've just about had it with you. Now piss off.

BKK.....Well you can at least give me a clue can't you?

Bouncer.....Oh i'l give you a <deleted> clue alright mate. Move on NOW!!!

BKK.....Think you're dead hard don't you. Stood there full of steroids

bossing people about......fat basted....big fat baldy basted...

Bouncer.....RIGHT......THAT"S IT!!!!

Nurse.....Hello Mr BKKmadness. Can you hear me?

BKK (writes).....Yes, where am I?

Nurse.....You're in St Mary's hospital.

BKK (writes).....What day is it?

Nurse.....I'ts Saturday 2nd of October.

BKK (writes).....My god, have I been unconscious for two days?

Nurse.....Errrrm, well actually a little bit longer. Its the year 2015.

:o:D:D

I had not considered this forum before I saw the posts - there are many different areas on here and I don't read a lot of them. Neither am I particularly offended that it's not general invite - there are lots of 'in' jokes in the threads that the rest of us don't get.

However, a couple of points. Firstly I think the name might have been better chosen - having a VIP area implies anyone not invited is therefore not a VIP and some of the posters on this forum would take offence at that. Second, I can't help feeling that someone who posts 'you are not missing anything' actually means 'I'd like to mention that I'm invited and you are not'.

These are just general comments, I don't really care whats in this area just as I don't read the teaching forum much either. Maybe the experiment is to see how wound up people will get if you hide something - you know what curiosity did to the cat.

I havent been told, im sure the admins will let us all know once they have finished with whatever evil plan they are conjouring

I think their evil plan is working, Wolfie - you're getting even more hits on Thaivisa as people are talking about the VIP room :o:D:D

Oh dear - and here was me thinking it was to keep out the rif raf (inclusive of English teachers)!

BKK.....Hello Mr Bouncer. Can I come in?

Bouncer.....What's your name sunshine?

BKK.....My name is BKKmadness.

Bouncer.....Sorry sunshine your names not down.

BKK.....But, but other people are just walking in.

Bouncer.....Yes, I know. That's because their names are down. I'ts a

private party.

BKK.....But I come here regularly, I'm a good customer.

Bouncer.....Look mate, I don't care. You're names not down, your not coming

in.

BKK.....So what's so special about the party?

Bouncer.....Its private.

BKK.....Well you can tell me a little bit can't you?

Bouncer.....Listen sunshine, I've just about had it with you. Now piss off.

BKK.....Well you can at least give me a clue can't you?

Bouncer.....Oh i'l give you a <deleted> clue alright mate. Move on NOW!!!

BKK.....Think you're dead hard don't you. Stood there full of steroids

bossing people about......fat basted....big fat baldy basted...

Bouncer.....RIGHT......THAT"S IT!!!!

Nurse.....Hello Mr BKKmadness. Can you hear me?

BKK (writes).....Yes, where am I?

Nurse.....You're in St Mary's hospital.

BKK (writes).....What day is it?

Nurse.....I'ts Saturday 2nd of October.

BKK (writes).....My god, have I been unconscious for two days?

Nurse.....Errrrm, well actually a little bit longer. Its the year 2015.

Yeah medicine box, I'm really scared about gettin knocked out 'til the year 2015. I'm really scared about getting banned by thaivisa.com. Ban me I don't give a f.u.c.k, by coming onto this forum every day I'm making the people who make this website money, as much as all the rest of you are, and if they're not interested in money then they should be interested in a forum that allows freedom of speech.

If you find the moderators on this forum physically threatening medicinebox then by all means post not your full opinion but your allowed opinion and I hope your proud of it.

Me m8, it's give me liberty of give me death, we are in a public forum, I'm the public so I post what I think, if you haven't got the balls to do it son, then don't bother posting at all. If I'm not mistaken and this is not a public forum and mindlessly moderated by the likes of Dr Pat Pong then please tell me so and I will not bother with it, or create an alternative. Some of the moderators are bullys, and everybody knows it. Dr Pat Pong is a bully, and I ask why give the school bully the school cane? Shouldn't the moderators be controlled themselves?

George should take note of this thread, his people that are controlling his forum are beginning to destroy it. Respect to mods like Chanchao and many others but wolfie and dr pat pong seem to be on there own power trip from this forum, and I received PMs to me today saying exactly the same thing.

GEORGE, THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE MAN, WE ARE BREAD AND BUTTER ON THIS FORUM, WE HAVE A RIGHT TO EXPRESS WHAT WE WANT TO SAY. WE DON'T EXPECT TO HAVE OUR THREADS CLOSED BECAUSE CERTAIN MODERATORS DON'T AGREE WITH THEM, BUT THAT IS WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

THE EXCUSE FOR MY LAST RECENT TOPIC GETTING CLOSED WAS NOTHING LESS THAN PATHETIC.

bkkmadness..lighten up! Much ado about nothing. Last time I checked... they are moderators that is their job. (it's a thankless duty)

As far as free speech- u certainly have the right within the confines of their rules. If you don't like the rules you are certainly able to go elsewhere. George has sponsors to think about and I'm most certain this has alot to do with what can be or can't be said.

bkkmadness..lighten up! Much ado about nothing. Last time I checked... they are moderators that is their job. (it's a thankless duty)
I'm light man, don't worry, and I do thank the good moderators, but I'm also happy enough to condone the bad moderators.
As far as free speech- u certainly have the right within the confines of their rules. If you don't like the rules you are certainly able to go elsewhere. George has sponsors to think about and I'm most certain this has alot to do with what can be or can't be said.

I do understand that at the end of the day this forum is about making money and sponsership. Concerning going elsewhere, there is not as good a forum elsewhere, so I have little choice but to go here. I was hoping to make this a better forum for people, I don't need or want to be a trouble maker. If people do want an alternative, then please mail me and I will try to set up a forum myself, un-sponsered and with nobody to think about except the people.