I Want To Rent Out My Condo

Hi,

I have a condo that I would like to rent out in Central Bangkok. I would like to have as many rental agents as possible to have all the information on my condo so my condo details would reach the widest audience. The problem I have is that I can't find a good way to find rental agents. If I use Google or Yahoo search, I get thousands of responses but it's difficult to sift through them to find the agents.

Does anybody know of a web site where I can find a way to reach multiple agents? I realize I have to do it one by one but it would be nice to get a list of companies that do this sort of business.

Thanks,

BTW it's in Baan Thanon Sarasin on Sarasin Rd. Only 22 apartments total, boutique condo, 94 sq meters, teak doors, mai macaw flooring, gym downstairs, 24 hour security, quiet, 10 minute walk to BTS or subway.

I'd say you have done a good job advertising it already :o

I think there is an actual sub-forum for accommodation rentals on Thai-Visa. Post a couple pics, along with your description and you should get some nibbles.

Lots of people also use Craig's List. Yahoo and MSN also probably have free property listing sites too. Put a small classified ad in the Post. Your place sounds nice and it is centrally located so shouldn't be hard to rent if price is competitive.

Why go through a broker...they don't do much more than I just listed above and usually want the 1st months rent for their trouble (or almost 10% of your first year's rent!)

Edited by jonniebkk

a local yellow pages with a help of thai will give you addresses and phone numbers to the local agents. Your condo menagement can point you to some, as well.

One effective way is to approach the front desk for help. There should be quite a few walk-ins enquiring of the availability.

"One effective way is to approach the front desk for help. There should be quite a few walk-ins enquiring of the availability."

In my building, we have several vacancies..but the manager seems to only show certain units.

Must be some incentives to get action I suppose....exploiting his position for personal gains.. not looking after the owners as one would hope. Typical.

....well... what's the rent?

Edited by PadThaiGuy

PM me for a comprehensive list of Bangkok Realtors.

I would post if here but for fear of getting banned i cannot. :o

Ill give it a try. Mods, help me out here its useful! www (dot)piatom(dot)com/768.

Man, i hope i dont get banned!

In my building, we have several vacancies..but the manager seems to only show certain units.

Must be some incentives to get action I suppose....exploiting his position for personal gains.. not looking after the owners as one would hope. Typical.

I confirm : typical.

There is another scam : "no vacancies". And then you find out, that there are a few... but that they are... occupied ! Friends of the manager... for free or for a "rent". Or even for a "short time"... Who knows ?

True story at Supalai Park (behind SCB Park, Lad Prao) : I visited a long time ago... with the help of the manager, a unit "empty" and "available"... but... but... it was like a police movie : there were traces and clues of FRESH life every where ! :o Tooth brush... the smells... food etc.

Basic rule in Thailand : take your wildest imagination. And factor it by 2. :D

Anyway.

As for the question : try to put your ads on line, yourself. Craig List. But also :

http://www.prakard.com/default.aspx?g=forum&c=2

http://www.homedd.com/HomeddWeb/servlet/ho...IndexEng#search