Cheap Flight From London To Bangkok

CCCP

Hi

I normally pay around £350 for a one way non stop to Thailand, the cheapest i have had however is £299. I have tried some of the links in the forum and found them to be atleast £100 more. I don't mind paying the £350 just curious if there is anywhere else to try.

If it's ok to mention the prices quoted were from Southall Traveland Just the flight.

Thanks

Edited by CCCP

btw, I just read the title again - I assume it's a cheap flight from london heathrow to BKK you're after.

EVA are doing some good deals lately. I think you can book online direct through them too.

Dave

p.s. My Lear Jet is in for an MOT now ,so I think i will have to get the bus to Heathrow. :o

I have shopped about a bit for online flights in the past.

now I always use airline network:

Airline Network

(PS it appears airline network are now T/A netflights.com. must've happened within the last few days.)

Hi,

I noticed your posting regards to Airline Network.

I have booked a flight with them today and was advised by the lady on the phone that they have just changed the name of the business to netflights.com which is powered by Airline Network...and this happened just this week. You are correct in your posting.

I book with them too...always great to deal with and nearly always the best price! Long may that continue

regards,

Amberwood

new URL

www.netflights.com

Edited by amberwood