Suspected Thief Caught Following Early Morning........

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News April 30th 2008

Suspected thief caught following early morning Police Checkpoint.

Very early on Wednesday Morning, Highway Police, who had set up a checkpoint in North Pattaya, arrested a Thai Man following a chase after he failed to stop when ordered to do so by officers.

Assisted by Banglamung Police, Khun Sompong aged 26 was arrested after he was spotted carrying a widescreen TV on the back of his bike. The suspect was also carrying a bag with tools which may also be used to break-in to houses or offices.

Khun Sompong was asked why he was carrying the TV and if he could show evidence that the TV was his. He could not, however he vehemently denied allegations of theft and was taken to Banglamung Police Station for further enquiries.

SOURCE: Pattaya City News April 30th 2008

Suspected thief caught following early morning Police Checkpoint.

Khun Sompong was asked why he was carrying the TV and if he could show evidence that the TV was his. He could not, however he vehemently denied allegations of theft and was taken to Banglamung Police Station for further enquiries.

Yes officer I just found this tv on the side of the road and now I was on my way to the police station to report it.

Guess I would be guilty also according to some people on the forum. I have moved within Thailand and at no time did I carry proof of ownership for my TV or other items. Just bored folks out there wanting to bash someone.........Have a nice day.

Guess I would be guilty also according to some people on the forum. I have moved within Thailand and at no time did I carry proof of ownership for my TV or other items. Just bored folks out there wanting to bash someone.........Have a nice day.

Yeah, but I doubt if you moved your possessions on a motorbike in the middle of the night :o