Rare Blood Type Urgently Needed

mtnthai

I HAVE JUST HEARD FROM THE FAMILY AND THEIR AUNT IS NOW OUT OF HARMS WAY BY HAVING GOTTEN THE BLOOD SHE SO BADLY NEEDED.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING EFFORTS AND LEVEL OF CONCERN. THIS IS TRULY ONE ASPECT OF THE FARANG COMMUNITY THAT NOT ALLOT OF PEOPLE REALIZE EXISTS, SELFLESSLY PULLING TOGETHER WHEN THE CRUNCH COMES.

To see how this thread developed, and how many others in the future may be assisted in their times of need as a result, is also very encourageing and overwhelming.

Khun Plam, his family, and of course his Aunt ,are greatful to you all. I do not know who it was that gave, but that is not the issue now really. Someone stepped up to the plate when asked too and that speaks volumes in itself. :o

Due to the fact that this family is under allot of stress at this time there will be no further need to call them or the hospital any more.

Best to All,

Good Helath and Regards,

David

mtnthai

The Bangkok Red Cross is located on Thanon Henri Dunant(sp?), not far from the Sala Dang BTS ...

I have given blood there a few years ago (A+)and no problem .

Just walk in main gate and follow the signs.Seem to remember that its shuts at 4-00pm :o

You will get a badge and there are also T-shirts with the logo which you can buy which wont do your street cred. any harm at all.

After that a short walk will take you to the good old Toby Jug for a refresher and if you are feeling drained then Pat P is just opposite .Best way to recover :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my name is Tina I'm from the United States, I am B Negative, a matter of fact all the females in our family have B negative blood. We are all healthy with no birth defects. We live very long lives. Grandma past on at 98 years old. I don't know if this will be helpful, but it's nice to know that someone cares.