Immigration Id Book

They probably mean permanent residence book which you can only apply for after being here three years on one year extensions of stay and approval will probably require proof of 80k range income and Thai language as well as other factors. If this is what they want it is not something you just obtain.

There is a certificate of residence that Immigration can issue for those here on extensions of stay but it is not a book.

You are aware that foreigners can not privately own land here - a shophouse sale would normally include the land it is on so would not be available.

yes,i know,what i am doing is using a thai name for the land while using my name for the house,as i have a company here under my name....thanks for the quick reply from both of you.....looks like i need to think of something else as i am on 90 days non-b visa with 90 days workpermit for the past 2 years plus and i been going in and out of bkk like every month....any one knows of ways to settle my problem or ever by a shophouse using a bank loan? thanks