Apartment/house Bkk

HI

Hope you can help a bit for me

I live in Bkk but am in North America for a couple of months, i have a bit of a timeline in finding somewhere to live for Sept 1

Im wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for this criteria

- furnished 2 bedroom + den

- size: apartment/ or house

- location: on side of city nearest airport (new one) if possible or any others you may know

- payment: info on leases in Thailand- what is required?

- Requirements: location needs to be able to get high speed internet, Skype & cell phone use

- Location should be safe to lock up for periods of time

If anyone can help that would be great, I know Bkk quite well so naming other places is fine as I would be able to know if the area is suitable for our needs

Thanks so much!

There are several nice houses for rent here in our development in Samut Prakarn. It is extremely safe here. Gated, guarded, and patrolled 24/7.

You can write to me by PM and I can check out the pricing of the rental houses or point you in the right direction. We are about 20 to 25 minutes from Suvharnabum.

Hey there

Tried to email you but it came back to me

Thanks alot for answering the post. If you could give

me some options that would be wonderful, around you

place or your place sounds great too.

I need some info about leases and how they work, how

long etc, down payments, first and last month rent

info, I remember from a place i rented before some

different criteria but if you could fill me in, that

would be great

Do you think you could help me out a bit?

Thank you !!

• 4 weeks later...

I have brand new 4 bedroom detached house on the west side of the river - by the western outer ring road. To the airport 35 minutes, no traffic jam and no highway tall.

10k/month - stay as long or as short as you need.

broadband internet, cable and satelite tv, telephone line, good cellphone reception, fully furnished.

walled and secure, village like community, with my several cousins as neighbours

I have a lovely 2 bed/2bath condo for rent at Floraville which is 15 min drive from the new airport (without any traffic).

Floraville is the first big condo complex when driving the motorway from the airport to Bangkok and has everything in the area including Jusco supermarket (5min walk), malls, international schools etc. Facilities are pool, gym, tennis court, squash court, secured parking, 24hrs consierge etc.

The condo complex is very safe and is of high standard (not new but well maintained).

The unit itself is a 117sqm breezy corner unit with western kitchen, 2 balconies, washing machine, granite flooring, fully furnished.

The price is 30,000B/month

if you are interested send me a PM.