new ppl r meetin up

new ppl r meetin up

right?

anywhere recommended, nyone?

aha .... girlx the mid of next month eh ? yeh it might be good

Is that you Tom? :D

heheheh no i'm not Tom neither Tommy :D

:o:D:D:D:D

Your handle says your 18, isn’t there like a curfew for teens?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your handle says your 18, isn't there like a curfew for teens?

yup exactly there is , but some places are not that strict ... i still can entry esp. at Khaosarn Rd. and Rachada

:D:D:o:D:D

Right. Ratchida can be fun sometimes. But they have police raids time to time and if court having a drink with you my guess we be up shit creek.

Besides I have a date with (girlx) on Monday night dinner and drinks. Looking forward to it as it should be fun! :D

yup exactly there is , but some places are not that strict ... i still can entry esp. at Khaosarn Rd. and Rachada

Right. Ratchida can be fun sometimes. But they have police raids time to time and if court having a drink with you my guess we be up shit creek.

Besides I have a date with (girlx) on Monday night dinner and drinks. Looking forward to it as it should be fun! B)

A Date - Oh! just like that Uh! I thought we all will meet on a later date. :D

ThiThi may be we can go to a movie, I'll make sure you'll be home by 6:00 p.m. :D

May be I should start my own Topic. :D

Well, Have Fun.

We're hosting a model's night every Thursday and Saturday at Santika on Ekkamai Rd. between soi 9 and 11. 99% of our guests are foreigners and mostly ladies, you're welcomed to join anytime :o

We're hosting a model's night every Thursday and Saturday at Santika on Ekkamai Rd. between soi 9 and 11. 99% of our guests are foreigners and mostly ladies, you're welcomed to join anytime :D

Thanks for the info alexth, I google it and keep it in mind. Still need somebody go with thou.

11.99% what a figure you come up with. :o That okay I preferred foreigners ladies over Thais. :D

Besides I have a date with (girlx) on Monday night dinner and drinks. Looking forward to it as it should be fun! :D

A Date - Oh! just like that Uh! I thought we all will meet on a later date. B)

ThiThi may be we can go to a movie, I'll make sure you'll be home by 6:00 p.m. :burp:

Well, Have Fun.

:D im just playing around .

Are you in Bangkok now?. Any time bro want to shoot some pool or hit the Clubs chase some girls, haha Tonight is cool with me if you read this post in time. Or any day really. Im prob gonna meet up with friends anyways, not sure , give me a PM or reply back here .

A Date - Oh! just like that Uh! I thought we all will meet on a later date. B)

ThiThi may be we can go to a movie, I'll make sure you'll be home by 6:00 p.m. :burp:

Well, Have Fun.

:D im just playing around .

Are you in Bangkok now?. Any time bro want to shoot some pool or hit the Clubs chase some girls, haha Tonight is cool with me if you read this post in time. Or any day really. Im prob gonna meet up with friends anyways, not sure , give me a PM or reply back here .

Not in Bangkok yet. Next Month. Just hanging around ThaiVisa and have fun in the mean time.

Its a women's group for : working "women" with great "members".

:D:D:D:D

?????????????

Yeah, I was wondering about the same thing. Obviously someone has een spending too much time with the bar girls :o

We're hosting a model's night every Thursday and Saturday at Santika on Ekkamai Rd. between soi 9 and 11. 99% of our guests are foreigners and mostly ladies, you're welcomed to join anytime :o

When did Santika become 99% full of foreigners?

I was talking about our guests :D There are a lot of thais, but at least it's not filled with hookers and gold diggers.

but at least it's not filled with hookers and gold diggers.

Are we talking about the same Santika's?

Last time i was there, maybe 6mths ago, id say that 40% of the 'guests' there filled either both or one of the above mentioned stereotypes :o

• 1 month later...

Am I the only one that finds Bangkok the loneliest place on Earth? Place makes me <deleted> sad.... or at least more sad than usual

Wolfie no way, I go to Santica specifically to avoid bad girls, if you are looking around and seeing them you are making a serious error in judgement.

it's not so bad- i just met up with a girl from facebook and a guy from the lonely planet site and we had a wicked night out. once you get past being an internet nerd it's all good. :o that's city life, it was the same in NY, you had to search a little harder for people you click with.

no surface, i know you are not a girl. you wanna meet up or what? anyone else?

can someone explain this. i overheard a white women on skype talking to her white friend say the same thing.

i think its becoz farang girls not into thai girls like farang men are. go figure!

bkk was invented for the farang mens entertainment. anyone knoe a similiar spot for women?

can someone explain to me what drugs this persons been taking?

bkk was invented for the farang mens entertainment. anyone knoe a similiar spot for women?

i am quite sure the farang men's entertainment is relatively new in the long history of the city of bangkok. :o

i don't recall saying anything at all about sex services. just looking to meet people, most of the men in thailand hold zero interest for me relationship-wise and probably vice versa.

I don’t remember getting a post-op operation sad.gif

rrrrg i didn't mean you were a girl either, rather i am wondering if there are any girls in bangkok who frequent this site, are bored, and might want to join a meet up.

aw, thanks for stepping up girls. :o

doesn't thai visa sometimes do formal meet ups? can't we convince them to do a bangkok one? just thinking they could probably get us some discounts of food and drinks or whatever at some nice venue...

we are making a bkk one no???

think if we've got more info, they might be interested in.

I talked to P'Rukjungtorlae last night. think we should go the Gazebo on Khaosarn Rd. what u guys think eh?

Edited by thithi

aw, thanks for stepping up girls. :o

doesn't thai visa sometimes do formal meet ups? can't we convince them to do a bangkok one? just thinking they could probably get us some discounts of food and drinks or whatever at some nice venue...

oh yeah i saw in youtube they do..how about it TV?? Bangkok Party Coming???