Recent Uk Settlement Visa

The wife and i are submitting our Uk Settlement Visa Application this Monday 23rd June.

Are we being too presumptuous reserving flights for Saturday 5th July ?

How long did your visa take from submission ?

Edited by princealbert

Thanks guys my mind is a little more at rest knowing it is possible within these time limits.

No doubt there are many more people that have had to wait longer but we have a good strong application and can see no reason for refusal. (famous last words)

We put our application in yesterday and were told we could have decision on Thursday and back to us in Chiang Mai by Monday 30th.

Spoke to one brit there that had put his settlement application in the previous Wednesday 18th and was there to collect 23rd. 6 days inc. weekend

As promised by UKVAC we had a telephone call from them yesterday 26th and told that we had been granted the settlement visa on it was on its way to us in Chiang Mai by courier should be able to collect by Tuesday 1st July.

First time application... 70 hours from putting in paperwork to getting the visas ok call.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank this forum and everyone that has helped me and so many others through these stressful and successful visa applications.