What Most, If Not All, Farang Cannot Give A Thai Girl

NoSpeakIt

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I gave up long ago trying to figure what women look for in a man.

If you go the route with a western women, it all too often takes the form of: - you're a little wild, unpredictable, exciting - at first.

When the honeymoon is over and you've been moulded into what she wants: - bingo, suddenly you're boring.

As for Thai women, I've only known one intimately but having known her and women of several other different nationalities, I drew the

conclusion that women are quite similar in their basic outlook, regardless of race or creed.

• 1 month later...

If you go the route with a western women, it all too often takes the form of: - you're a little wild, unpredictable, exciting - at first.

When the honeymoon is over and you've been moulded into what she wants: - bingo, suddenly you're boring.

As for Thai women, I've only known one intimately but having known her and women of several other different nationalities, I drew the

conclusion that women are quite similar in their basic outlook, regardless of race or creed.

:D ...proverbial nail on the head there...the BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME for *ANY* man is trying to figure or find out what a woman *REALLY* wants (goes for *ANY* nationality) :D ...Life is short, if healthy, we have an unlimited amount of "dating" :D so just do it until you cant afford it anymore or literally boom-boom yourself to death (i.e.; marry) :P Law of averages with above philosophy will bring you a partner for life :D if one eventually desires/chooses such a demise :o:( One annoying thing I learned (experienced) and can count on is Thai (err, Pattaya) girls ***NEVER*** ***EVER*** keep a promise :D . My experience also tells me Thai girls of all stripes look for a kind heart, either to raid the farang bank account or is enough for love all by itself because their Thai boyfriends have beat the s**t out of them one too many times.

:D ...proverbial nail on the head there...the BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME for *ANY* man is trying to figure or find out what a woman *REALLY* wants (goes for *ANY* nationality) :D ...Life is short, if healthy, we have an unlimited amount of "dating" :D so just do it until you cant afford it anymore or literally boom-boom yourself to death (i.e.; marry) :P Law of averages with above philosophy will bring you a partner for life :D if one eventually desires/chooses such a demise :o:( One annoying thing I learned (experienced) and can count on is Thai (err, Pattaya) girls ***NEVER*** ***EVER*** keep a promise :D . My experience also tells me Thai girls of all stripes look for a kind heart, either to raid the farang bank account or is enough for love all by itself because their Thai boyfriends have beat the s**t out of them one too many times.

Isn't there a limit to how many smilies one can put in a post? If not, there should be.

Isn't there a limit to how many smilies one can put in a post? If not, there should be.

10 in total actually including those in quotes from previous posts (like the 8 above). :P

(anymore and when you try to add your posts you'll get a board message) :burp:

You may have already beaten this thread to death and I'm chiming in too late... but here's my 10 cents worth.

I have quite a few friends in Thailand... male and female. I've also always managed to have quite a few friends in other countries I've worked in as well. I don't pretend to know how women think... but I do know how at least most of them I've met feel. Number one... they don't want to be thought of as a piece of @$$, conquest or looked at like a buffet the first time we see them. When I'm married... I'm married... I'm not a hungry cat on the prowl everytime I see a female. I always try to be genuine and care about what they have to say. We talk, we laugh, we tell jokes and I look them in the eye. The same goes for making Thai male friends. When the wife and I go to other people's houses, or clubs or have people stop over to visit. I genuinely try to hear and understand what they are talking about, I also steer the conversations away from me. Many people assume that because we're farang, all we want to talk is farang stuff... I guess the number one thing that we need to give Thai ladies is our respect. Many falang, even me, when I first came here to visit was under the false notion that all Thai ladies and families wanted a farang. I was surprised to learn that Wow.... many of them, don't.

I've always made it a habit that when the wife and I go visit, we do as the others do, I don't get a special seat at the table. I don't get special "farang" food. I make sure that they don't have to inconvenience themselves because of me one iota. In fact, the last time I was home, my wife said that the neighbors asked her to tell them when I went down to my mother-in-laws, so that they could come over to visit with us. She said that they told her they liked it when I came home, because I would sit and talk with them and that I "didn't act like a falang". whatever that means. I know little Thai, so it's not my jokes. I don't buy drinks the whole time... I'll cover my share, but I don't buy any more or less than anyone else. My wife said, and I was shocked... she said that they liked me more because "I didn't make them feel dirty or low class and I eat Thai food". I talk to them like equal ,or even better than I, because I say Ma'am and Sir, excuse me and shake hands, and wai. I repeat a lot of what they say in Thai and ask what it means, I try to learn and they like that, it shows them that I'm listening, and trying to understand. In fact... I spend more time with Thais than I do falang when I go home. I have a few falang friends and we get together ocassionally, but for the most part, I stay with our family.

Maybe my post is way off base, if so, I'm sorry for wasting your time... but that's at least my view of the situation... :o

My contributions, for what it's worth:

• My wife has a BSc/MA and worked for the local Gov't tax office as a supervisor. Working with her were around 25 girls and three or four men. All the girls were very jealous when she found a farang bf and almost all have asked me for an introduction. Very few of them have Thai bf/husbands and nor were they looking.
    Ask me what they really want and I would have to say, I have no idea! A husband from somewhere, I guess.
  • I lived for many years in Germany with a German gf. When out and about my lack of German language made me very boring. Eventually I learned enough to get by and my circle of genuine friends expanded accordingly. So did my drinks bill.