Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It p*ssed down here (near Korat) for a good 3 hours last night.

Put the baby's bath outside and have just measured it was about 3 inches/7.5 cms.

Now you would hardly notice that it has even rained!!! :o

A moderate amount of precipitation, thunder and a smidgen of lightning in Chiang Mai right now. :o

About 3 drops here. No real rain at my house for nearly a week... Still, it looks so green and beautiful out of town.. :D

A nice steady flow of rain now Ajarn....and cool too.Bloody great! :D

Yeah, nice grey and wet day. I'm in my zone in this kind of weather :D

A moderate amount of precipitation, thunder and a smidgen of lightning in Chiang Mai right now. :o

About 3 drops here. No real rain at my house for nearly a week... Still, it looks so green and beautiful out of town.. :D

A nice steady flow of rain now Ajarn....and cool too.Bloody great! :D

Yeah, nice grey and wet day. I'm in my zone in this kind of weather :D

Yeah, perfect today. Nice and damp and cool so no need to water the thirsty garden and turn on the energy-zapping air-con. Prefer it when it buckets it down though, the kind of rain that bounces back up and soaks ya' and earth shatttering thunder and lightning to match...couple more months...

Spelt shattering wrong, not enough tttts

Edited by jackr

That's too bad...

Lovely glorious golden sunshine here in Buckinghamshire, and fresh, crisp, clean air. :D

I've been cutting down trees in my shorts and vest.

With my chainsaw, yes.

How come it's so bloody nice there and so bloody cold here... :D

Granted the suns out, but still cold. :o

totster :D

I've been cutting down trees in my shorts and vest.

With my chainsaw, yes.

Not very smart Mr. Scamp. If you have had proper training on a chain-saw you will know that you are supposed to wear clothes made of a speciel type of cloth that clogs up the chain and stops it in seconds. This is so you don't actually cut something off, like a leg or, an arm.

Spectacular flash and bang over Muang Thong Thani, watching it from Pathum Thani.

Rain is rapidly approaching.....

Last year I think we had a total of 4 rainfalls here. This year it seems we are getting 4 per week ! Maybe the 12 year drought is over.

Oh yeah, I hope it's p*ssing down rain in Pattaya (fill them resevoirs) !

the previous 72 hours have seen a break in the precipitation, giving us full on sunshine all day long. Won´t last long. Being on the same latitude as thailand, we have very similar climates/seasons.

Could use some rain. The Rio Panajachel is very dry.

72 PAGES, on RAIN??

Bored, anyone?

First rains of the season on Samui... great stuff.

Don't have to buy nam anymore... more money for the important things in life!!  :D

Me thinks most of the posters on this subject are English :D our favourite pastime talking about the weather :D maybe if you start a thread on crops everyone will talk about that too.

I know those of you in Thailand couldnt care less what the weather is in Blighty but i wil give one guess!!!!!! :D:D only joking no need for sunglasses today rain rain and more rain. So you dont have to go all the way to Thailand for some moisture in the air :o

With all the rain in Bangkok at the mo, could this be the transport of the future?

I doubt it

Its stopped raining in the "Devils Playground" (nana-nua) to get out and eat.

What makes me laugh about those things in the picture - the promo girls ride them around like they have just had bowel surgery.

Whats more funny is to "accidently" drop something in front of those toys that block Sukhumvit, and watch them come off :o:D:D

The street vendors are packing up their cloths, hammocks, and assorted knick'knacks. The punters are getting another drink, all the same, as they won`t have time to get home dry... Thunders rolls and lightning cracks... The rains are moments away.