Uploading Files

Issangeorge

Guest Reimar
Can anybody help me I would like to upload a PDF file, but every time I try I get this reply; "You did not select a file to upload" I did however select a file to upload. What am I doing wrong? Issangeorge

You want to upload the file as part of an message (attachment) or what?And which browser you use? please ad as much details as possible.

Cheers.

Guest Reimar
I use IE version 7, I want to post a PDF file either in a new message or a message reply. Issangeorge

The supported file formats are as follow: aiff, avi, bmp, cab, css, dmg, doc, exe, gif, gz, hqx, htm, html, ico, iso, jpeg, jpg, mov, mp3, mpg, msi, pdf, php, png, ppt, ps, ram, rar, rtf, sit, swf, tar, tiff, txt, viv, wav, wmv, xml, zip

So to upload an .pdf shouldn't be any problem. But keep in mind that the file need to have an extension like: test.pdf

To upload you need to use the Attachment buttom. Please click on the Browse buttom, point to the file you want to upload and click on UPLOAD. The max size of an file for to upload in messages is 2 MByte per file. if your file is more big, you can split in parts max. 2 MBytes and upload all of them.

hope that helps.

Cheers.

• 10 months later...

Having the same problem. Can upload other files without any difficulty but just cannot upload .pdf files for the life of me. The file I have been trying to upload is only 650kb. It is as if it is hanging while uploading. That timer thingy that appears just keeps going round and round and it says it is uploading but nothing further happens. Tried leaving it for more than 10 minutes but still spinning. Nearly hypnotized myself watching that thing go round. Nothing better to do at the time.

Edited by GarryP