Tennis Partner In Bangkok

It's been a few months after I came here in Bangkok, and although I've managed to find a few tennis partners, I am always looking for more because I like playing against different players with different games.

I usually play at the Soi Klang Club near by the BTS Phrom Phong/Thonglor right off the Sukhumvit Soi 39/49 where I just got the membership for a year. If you are interested, below is the link of the club.

http://www.rqclub.com/

Anyway, if anyone out there in Bangkok still looking for a tennis partner,

I can play anywhere near the BTS line.

I am a solid 4.0 player. I am looking for someone at 4.0-4.5, ideally. I am also a tennis gear fanatic, so if you are looking for someone to talk about tennis gears, you've got one here!! :o

I am a newbie here, but I do have more than 450 posts at TW (tennis-warehouse.com) and a member of TW Mid Atlantic Chapter!! :D

Edited by Pattaya_Fox
email address removed for members protection

It's been a few months after I came here in Bangkok, and although I've managed to find a few tennis partners, I am always looking for more because I like playing against different players with different games.

I usually play at the Soi Klang Club near by the BTS Phrom Phong/Thonglor right off the Sukhumvit Soi 39/49 where I just got the membership for a year. If you are interested, below is the link of the club.

I am a solid 4.0 player. I am looking for someone at 4.0-4.5, ideally. I am also a tennis gear fanatic, so if you are looking for someone to talk about tennis gears, you've got one here!! :o

I am a newbie here, but I do have more than 450 posts at TW (tennis-warehouse.com) and a member of TW Mid Atlantic Chapter!! :D

I would play you but you can probably beat me with your left hand! Oops, now I remember, you are left handed... I'll take you on if you play right handed! :D

I would play you but you can probably beat me with your left hand! Oops, now I remember, you are left handed... I'll take you on if you play right handed! :D

Yo. Make sure you lose a few lbs and bring your A game when you get back here. Stop eating good stuff. Envy you.

Hi Shintan,

How do I know how good 4.0 is? I am not familiar with rankings, just coming back to the game after a love-affair with golf.

I'm a good club player, playing at the British Club on Silom.

Playing at MTThani next weekend so I'll try and get an idea.

The mods have removed your email address "for your protection". Ahaaaa, big brother............

My email address is [email protected], and if anyone removes this address "for my protection", then I will be very upset, so mods stop acting like my nanny, and let me post my details if I want. Sorry, but there you go. If you are constantlly deleting people's addresses, how could we ever get in touch with other members?

Ok, look forward to your reply and kind regards,

Adam

Hi Shintan,

How do I know how good 4.0 is? I am not familiar with rankings, just coming back to the game after a love-affair with golf.

I'm a good club player, playing at the British Club on Silom.

Playing at MTThani next weekend so I'll try and get an idea.

The mods have removed your email address "for your protection". Ahaaaa, big brother............

My email address is [email protected], and if anyone removes this address "for my protection", then I will be very upset, so mods stop acting like my nanny, and let me post my details if I want. Sorry, but there you go. If you are constantlly deleting people's addresses, how could we ever get in touch with other members?

Ok, look forward to your reply and kind regards,

Adam

Hi, Adam. I sent you an email. Please, check.