What Is The Professional Status Of Your Thai Partner?

ade100

188 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I should have added a "How Attractive are You" section for the guys. That would have really got the flames going :-)

:o

I wonder sometimes whether physical attractiveness is high on the list of priorities for many, or "attractiveness" is measured by different methods in this country. :D

Based on what i have seen you are right. Physical attractiveness did not play any role in their decision for a mate for the guy or the girl.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Student, so I put Professional!! Only manual work she does is on me, and that doesn't qualify for catagory 4 as she ain't getting paid for it :o

oh yes she is....you are deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

We *all* pay, one way or another...nothing is free.

What can I say, you got me............... dam_n voting button won't let me change my selection, guess I'll have to wait until a new poll comes along.

Edited by jayjayjayjay

My wife sold books when we first met, but is now a housewife who does a great job of raising our son.

now thats odd. so did mine. she was also manager of a erection demolition company. now shes head of sales/marketing/maintenance/security and cleaners. and as a boss . she is a dragon.

My ex-alcoholic son used to be a condom salesman. Can we have a poll on children's occupations?

Which came first - the booze or the dobbers? :o

The booze, around age 13. He was on the wagon at age 16, selling condoms when not attending AA meetigs.

I tried to set up a poll for children's occupations, but could not get it to work.

My wife tries to work as a service girl late at nite at Lumpini but she is very ugly.

I am a poor English teacher with only 2 hours of teaching a week.

Her son sells flowers at crossings.

Please help us as we have to pay of the debt when we purchased a bicycle last year.

Think about it...... :o