Bangkok Beer And Footie Night Season 2- Episode 1

mrtoad

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im not sure women are welcomed at these beer nights anymore from the sound of it :D

I know I would be afraid to show up :o

There's always a special place for Mig. :D

Are you still sleeping on the sofa mrtoad?

:D

I managed to get in early last night and no karaoke, so I'm OK.

Im not sure women are welcomed at these beer nights anymore from the sound of it :D

Was the sun coming up or going down? :D

Was the sun coming up or going down? :D

On the Friday, the sun was coming up, but last night I got back under the full glare of the moon. :(

and 'I' was having fun with 'him' :o

an american that claims to be russian could be an interesting twist.

but mr. toad you should know my fascination with the russian-prefix

now back to football :D and mr toad's sleeping venues :D

you are american arent you?

an american footie fan. you should meet mrBojangles :D

Mig, he's not a Septic, he's a Pom. :o

You spoilt it. I was going to have some fun with him! :D

You'll have a job on your hands Robert :D

chavy..now look whos having all the fun eh? :D

(ME ME ME)

on the other hand, someone commented outside the footie forum asking how I feel on the fulham game. they obviously know how I feel to have brought up that question...... :o

and 'I' was having fun with 'him' :o

an american that claims to be russian could be an interesting twist.

but mr. toad you should know my fascination with the russian-prefix

now back to football :D and mr toad's sleeping venues :D

Malicious rumours Mig, they have nothing better to do :D . If I was Taxsin I'd be suing them for defamation. :D

• 4 weeks later...

bkkpartyguy,

im giving you benefit of the doubt, and will merge your thread to the football and beernight thread that runs in this forum

spamming is against forum rules, but if you are genuinely a football fan, we all would love to hear more about your team Im sure (even if its one of those that I automatically block out from my attention radar, there will plenty others who will join you in celebrating/debating their performance Im sure :o)

do you plan to join the boys for one of the football nights?

did you see the other thread of their meet up in bangkok :o

theres a few 'frequent' visitors to those 2 threads ...and they sound quite young

I could be wrong ofcourse....but I dont know if our footie crowd will blend into that so well :D

(by the way, there used to be a time when being called young was a compliment :D

I would have absolutely no problem if someone were to call me young :D )

did you see the other thread of their meet up in bangkok :o

theres a few 'frequent' visitors to those 2 threads ...and they sound quite young

I could be wrong ofcourse....but I dont know if our footie crowd will blend into that so well :D

(by the way, there used to be a time when being called young was a compliment :D

I would have absolutely no problem if someone were to call me young :D )

I think we should have a football meet-up, but only for those that a) realise that ManCity has been sold, :D are old enough to drink beer and c) are not fans of Chelsea.

bkkpartyguy,

im giving you benefit of the doubt, and will merge your thread to the football and beernight thread that runs in this forum

spamming is against forum rules, but if you are genuinely a football fan, we all would love to hear more about your team Im sure (even if its one of those that I automatically block out from my attention radar, there will plenty others who will join you in celebrating/debating their performance Im sure :o)

do you plan to join the boys for one of the football nights?

Mig i have deleted both his threads and sent a warning. I have also deleted his post that you merged.

have a look at BT's new hangout venue

normally I would go to Witch's tavern (not far from my old work)

but with that particular young crowd from ThaiVisa, even I wouldnt dare

BT is VEWY brave :o

:D I'm sure BT can handle himself. Afterall he mixes with "young" people like myself. :D Well, I think I'm still young.

I just wonder what Fancy dress he's going to put on for Halloween.

I think we should have a football meet-up, but only for those that a) realise that ManCity has been sold, :D are old enough to drink beer and c) are not fans of Chelsea.

James - where have you been hiding? :o Mrtoad and his gang have been doing so many football and beer nights that all the bars are getting tired of them :D

Im not allowed to them, not cos I aint old enough to drink beer, but cos Ive got far better taste than to drink beer HAHA

James - where have you been hiding? :o Mrtoad and his gang have been doing so many football and beer nights that all the bars are getting tired of them :D

Im not allowed to them, not cos I aint old enough to drink beer, but cos Ive got far better taste than to drink beer HAHA

At the risk of a yellow card x 2 from a person of such authority, should anyone wearing a Gunners shirt really be commenting on taste? :D