Is Pp Travel The Best Travel Agent In Chiangmai?

uptheos

Having read the earlier praise for P&P - I went today to sort out my upcoming fairly complicated itinary.

Khun Praneet was excellent in english, Thai and lateral thinking and pleased to have found a decent travel agent that I'd recomend and use again. Thanks to those who made the recomendation.

Its the kind of business that shows they try their best, not flashy and brash but down to eath with helpful, freindly staff, even had an elder monk (customer) in there which ranks high on my karma stakes.

I did tell K. Praneet I came because of TV recomendation and she's well aware of the importance of good feedback on her business. In general I like to do all ticketing face to face - email and phone can leave for mis-understandings.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read the earlier praise for P&P - I went today to sort out my upcoming fairly complicated itinary.

Khun Praneet was excellent in english, Thai and lateral thinking and pleased to have found a decent travel agent that I'd recomend and use again. Thanks to those who made the recomendation.

Its the kind of business that shows they try their best, not flashy and brash but down to eath with helpful, freindly staff, even had an elder monk (customer) in there which ranks high on my karma stakes.

I did tell K. Praneet I came because of TV recomendation and she's well aware of the importance of good feedback on her business. In general I like to do all ticketing face to face - email and phone can leave for mis-understandings.

Another alternative for international travel. Log onto www.travexnet.com and you will find all the airlines ,prices ,promotional periods etc. Find one that suits you budget and timing and ring an Agent and they will usually match it. Thats what I do in Bangkok and hope shortly to do the same in CM.There are other web sites too.

I just recently bought my return tickets here, they even called the airline on the spot to inform them about my dog which will be coming with me.

Hi BlackArtemis, I noted on another thread that you expect to fly to Canada soon. I too, in June 09. I wish to take 2 of my dogs, both large 35kg Rotts. Could you pls confirm the airline, where did you obtain a certified air dog crate, and what travel shop is 'here' -Travel Shoppe or PP? Thank you. Regards... :o

Not BA, but a crate you can buy at ran Raksat; one branch in the parkinglot of Airport Plaza and another in between Carrefour and Makro. Large size crate between 9 and 10,000 baht and XL about 12 - 13,000 baht, if I'm not mistaken.

China Airlines accepts dogs, and Eva Air small dogs, not sure about big ones. P&P can help you with this.

If you need info on health certificate, export permits etc. pm me. :o

Nienke

• 8 months later...

I have just got a quote from Pp Travel and was very disapointed, I usually use world express on Chiang Klan but I thought I would try out PP travel as alot of members on here use them, the quote I got to the Philippines in October was 11,760 thb per person, the quote I got from World Express was 6,600 thb on the same flight with the same airline. When I mentioned this to PP they said not possible. Just goes to show, shop around when looking for flights etc. I booked with World Express obviously and got the impossible priced ticket as quoted.

Edited by thaimiller

I go to UK twice during a year and also make several journeys throughout Asia.

I have been using Kh. Praneet at PP Travel for many years now and although I always call around first, I have found that she consistently beats every other travel agent on flight prices.

Not only have they consistently beaten everyone else, but I have also found their service to be top quality - stress free.

I'd be interested to know if others feel the same?

If you are in a position to book well in advance you can make big savings booking online with air asia if you are willing to fly to stanstead.

I just booked a single flight Chiang Mai- KL - Stanstead for around 6,000 baht all inclusive flying to the UK next March.

Edited by anonymouse