Rabbits

intumult

Does anyone else have any pure-breed Continental Giant rabbits in Thailand? I would be interested in mating my four Contis with pure breeds if in Thailand.

I saw a guy who has some Giant Chinchillas (there big!)... he also has a German Flemish Giant, and other Flemish Giants of different colors...

But I'm still set on Californians and New Zealands myself... Maybe I could use a larger breed for a buck, if I can't find good purebred stock of different blood lines. Seems a lot of local breeders do a lot of inbreeding and don't keep good records, so not sure what's available.

i am new at this forum, but if you a guy who is selling these rabbits, maybe you can give me his email. i want a giant rabbit as a pet not to breed.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw them also in Korat at Makro, in the frozen meat section

Yes, but you pay for a rabbit from 1kg (included head) 385,- Baht. Whithout the bones it is only 400g meat. Very expensive!!!

I am looking to to find some rabbit puppies. I live in Pattaya. I where happy if someone can give me a source about 3-4kg rabbits. Here on the markets you can only buy pet rabbits.

Edited by snowgard

Saw them also in Korat at Makro, in the frozen meat section

Yes, but you pay for a rabbit from 1kg (included head) 385,- Baht. Whithout the bones it is only 400g meat. Very expensive!!!

I am looking to to find some rabbit puppies. I live in Pattaya. I where happy if someone can give me a source about 3-4kg rabbits. Here on the markets you can only buy pet rabbits.

Wrong animal,,,,, baby wabbits are called kittensthumbsup.gif