True Visions Cable

Don Aleman

I have been paying True visions for several months and not getting very much for my 1545 B per month.

The programming is horrible as most of the actors in films are dead and everyone alive is still driving a 1965 Chevy Super Sport.

The price is aout the same in the US but ESPN, for example, doesn't show badminton, ping pong or arm wrestling as feature events and when the service is disrupted, a credit is given to subscribers for lost service time. True Visions is, I think the only cable supplier allowed to do business in Thailand and I wonder who they had to bribe and how much they continue to pay to have this monopoly.

Complaints to them are not answered and their "Technicians", when they respond are ragged, inexpeirenced and do not have the proper tools. Anyone interested in a bill boycott - if enough people simply refuse to pay their bill maybe True, (or should the name be UNTrue ), will wake up.

I have been paying True visions for several months and not getting very much for my 1545 B per month.

The programming is horrible as most of the actors in films are dead and everyone alive is still driving a 1965 Chevy Super Sport.

The price is aout the same in the US but ESPN, for example, doesn't show badminton, ping pong or arm wrestling as feature events and when the service is disrupted, a credit is given to subscribers for lost service time. True Visions is, I think the only cable supplier allowed to do business in Thailand and I wonder who they had to bribe and how much they continue to pay to have this monopoly.

Complaints to them are not answered and their "Technicians", when they respond are ragged, inexpeirenced and do not have the proper tools. Anyone interested in a bill boycott - if enough people simply refuse to pay their bill maybe True, (or should the name be UNTrue ), will wake up.

There is a solution to this problem. PM me, Don.