Spear Fishing

dbTraveler

I am looking to do some spear fishing and I am having trouble finding a place in Phuket that sells spearguns.

The scuba shops to not sell them. I have check with a couple of Fishing Bait & Tackle shops but have had no luck. I am living in Kata and i would appreciate any information as to where to look in my area.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I am looking to do some spear fishing and I am having trouble finding a place in Phuket that sells spearguns.

The scuba shops to not sell them. I have check with a couple of Fishing Bait & Tackle shops but have had no luck. I am living in Kata and i would appreciate any information as to where to look in my area.

Thanks

SEAduction dive center in Pattaya are a distributor for spearguns in Thailand, they used to do Cressi but I think they are now stocking & selling Picasso gear. Drop them a line :o

Thanks

Have a look in jungceylon sports world level 1 near the scuba gear

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SEAduction dive center in Pattaya are a distributor for spearguns in Thailand, they used to do Cressi but I think they are now stocking & selling Picasso gear. Drop them a line :o

Seaduction is not and never was a Cressi distributor, it is not and was not Thailand's exclusive dealer for Beuchat either, despite his claims.

I can't confrim regarding Piccasso but will know shortly.

I represent (legally) Pelaj (our website is our name) in South East Asia and we have just opened our office in Trang, we also have a small warehouse in BKK.

We sell top quality Aluminium Railguns, from 90cm to 1.7m. All our Guns have a lifetime warrenty and come fully set up with mono shooting line, bungee, webbing and rhino clips, spear, bands wishbones etc. I stock, Iki Spikes, Knives, Guns, Spare muzzles (both open and closed) Bands (both euro and power) all our bands are formed using a dipping process and are the most powerfull bands on the planet relative to there length and diameter.

I also stock, spears in 6.6mm - 7mm and 7.5mm diameters in all lengths from 1.2m to 1.8m, I sell to many products to list here and don't want this to turn into a commercial post.

Call me on 085-222-8986 for more details, we also offer trips and charters (both reef and blue water), but only free dive we do not encourage hunting on SCUBA.

Regards

Craig

post-73148-1229404199_thumb.jpg