Nick The Pizza

Dirk_brijs

For me personal Nick the Pizza always used to be one of the better home delivery pizzas around town.

Great alternative for the Piza companies slash hut junk pizzas that are out there.

Now today though ordered one after a long time not having one and waw what a change?????

Pizza sauce was soo sweet tasted almost like ketchup and the cheese that was used was not of the better ones I ever had. Also the toppings I asked for were hard to find I think I had 5 pieces of mushroom same amouint of ham and even less bacon on it???

What happened with Nick the Pizza while I was out of town? Or is this a just one bad day with some employee getting out of bed on the wrong side???

Hope it is the latter but any other experiences lately would be welcome if not just a bad day?

Thanks

Dirk

• 3 weeks later...

that's too bad....I've eaten a number of good pizzas from there...but it has been awhile..I live south of town and don't get in too often...I was thinking of getting a Nick's Pizza tomorrow to help celebrate Obama's victory.

try it again , Maybe one day mistake.

The pizza I had from there didn't really seem to be a mistake. It was just a really disgusting style of pizza that I can't imagine an Italian or an American used to good pizza would like. I don't really know what the style was, but I am guessing Thai or perhaps Chav not that I would know about such things. Try again? Are you a sadist?

Edited by Jingthing