Good Jeweler In Town?

keo

Lookin for a good jeweler in town to put a new pin in the strap of my watch, and to give it a clean/polish.

any recommendations?

cheers

Go to the watch and clock shop on Thapae Road a little bit west of the Bangkok Bank.

They have a bunch of guys there doing all sorts of repairs (new batteries etc)

Lookin for a good jeweler in town to put a new pin in the strap of my watch, and to give it a clean/polish.

any recommendations?

cheers

Go to the watch and clock shop on Thapae Road a little bit west of the Bangkok Bank.

They have a bunch of guys there doing all sorts of repairs (new batteries etc)

If those guys can not do it, it will be very difficult to find anybody in CM who can.

Is somebody's leg being pulled here, Bill? To put a pin in a watchband?

Any watch repair shop should be willing to sell a couple of pins for a few baht and almost any kid can probably install it with a jacknife. Kidding of course but this is majorly simple and any shop should be able to do it on the spot.

any recommendations?

cheers

Try the watch repair counter in Central (Kad San Kaew). The staff there are very helpful. I have used them on many occasions to change the straps on my Breitling.

Cheers :o

Any watch repair shop should be willing to sell a couple of pins for a few baht and almost any kid can probably install it with a jacknife. Kidding of course but this is majorly simple and any shop should be able to do it on the spot.

i think you are missing the point dustoff , the idea on thai visa is to try and post the most inane question that you can, i saw one idiot asking where they could get a bangkok post in the night bazarre area uumm let me think about it a while ..

Did you forget the pre-type check list? Didn't the OP want cleaning and polishing too? Not just anybody can properly polish and clean a watch or string beads on a cable.

any recommendations?

cheers

Try the watch repair counter in Central (Kad San Kaew). The staff there are very helpful. I have used them on many occasions to change the straps on my Breitling.

thanks, I went there and they fitted the pin. however, when asked if they could clean & polish it I was given a very direct "no".

so the question remains... where to get a watch polished in town?!

cheers!

any recommendations?

cheers

thanks, I went there and they fitted the pin. however, when asked if they could clean & polish it I was given a very direct "no".

so the question remains... where to get a watch polished in town?!

cheers!

As I have already suggested "go to the clock / watch shop on Thapae Road"

Somebody else also said "If those guys can not do it, it will be very difficult to find anybody in CM who can"