Pattaya Mail V. Pattaya Today

Wanderer

How can you?

Pattaya Today comes out every 2 weeks.

Pattaya Mail is utterly boring and it only writes stories on the people that advertise with it, I'm fed up of opening it to read "shenanigens" all he bloody time. (its better than the news channel though) they employ the most annoying voices in TV.

Lets start a new topic on Pattaya TV channels again, i have loads of ammunition, starting with that bloody Shagwells interview, the 2 most annoying people i've ever seen.

How can you?

Pattaya Today comes out every 2 weeks.

Pattaya Mail is utterly boring and it only writes stories on the people that advertise with it, I'm fed up of opening it to read "shenanigens" all he bloody time. (its better than the news channel though) they employ the most annoying voices in TV.

Lets start a new topic on Pattaya TV channels again, i have loads of ammunition, starting with that bloody Shagwells interview, the 2 most annoying people i've ever seen.

Weeks are abit of blur to me,

Shenanigans and Tonys must be the 2 phoniest places on the planet.

As for pattaya local TV, you almost cringe with embarasment just looking at those interviews.

Although its interesting to see how many of latest 'new bar/resturants' are still open in 6 months time

Well you wont have to worry about the goings on at Shennanigans for much longer - Its an open secret its closing down and the boss guy is of to open some new place at the Nova Lodge.

But I agree the Pattaya Mail is useless, Pattaya Today is much better but needs to be weekly. If I see or hear anything else about how good the Malhotra's are I will scream.

Well you wont have to worry about the goings on at Shennanigans for much longer - Its an open secret its closing down and the boss guy is of to open some new place at the Nova Lodge.

He was the manager only, not the owner. And he is going to be the manager at the new place too. Just because a manager leaves doesn't mean the place will close. Are you sure of this?

I was at Shaggies a couple evenings ago and the two guys who did the interview were pissing themselves laughing - at themselves! Self proclaimed WOODENTOPS :o

-redwood

He was the manager only, not the owner. And he is going to be the manager at the new place too. Just because a manager leaves doesn't mean the place will close. Are you sure of this?

My understanding is that Royal Garden are NOT renewing the lease - seemingly they want to put a Marriott run venue in its place. Probably has not helped Shennanigans when Royal Garden put a 2 meter wall up around the front of the pub :o

Understand he is the manager only - seems one of the owners is currently in Jail in Jakarta on tax evasion charges !!!

Oh well no loss as far as I am concerned. Don't like the place, overpriced beer and over-rated food. Sorry for all the Thai's that work in there, I know one who used to, and they earn a fair living in there from tips.

What is the Pattaya Mail going to do now, and the golfing fraternity? Crazy Daves's next eh?