Pick Up Performance Parts/suspensions

philipm

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

replacements,

how does subtank series shocks sound to you with a 2" lift??? (subtank nitrogen shocks, with adjustable pressures between 80-160psi)---controlls stiffness and or softness.

or

new in the market rear and front coilspring shocks, fully adjustable rideheight from 1" lower to 3" raise! super damping performance and extreamly strong shocks. there are three series avialble,

White=family (soft)

Blue= Sport (mildly stiff)

Red= Race (stiff)-super performance! with a 35mm rod, incaseing another 18mm rod inside. (extreamly durable and is a full monotube setup with complete 360* mounting abilities), they are designed with Ohlins rally suspensions in mind and are not a cheap knock off, they perform superb!!!

hey mate, i havent dynoed it yet via wheel dyno, but through gtech i got 325hp, and mid 600nm of torque.

we arnt done with my triton, hopefully soon a much larger turbo upgrade :o and perhaps a 6hole fuel injector instead of the normal 4.

hopefully when that is done, it should be dubbed the fastest 4m41 triton worldwide. lets wait and see, plus i have a new ecu project to.

:D

it is an automatic,

how much for all mods, wow i cant remember, maybe 100k or more for everything.

as long as your pajero has the diesel 4m41(3.2), or 4d56(2.5)

we can mod them ofcourse :o

in my opinion, start of with an ecu, it will bring max boost alot quicker and for longer,

if you are not content with that, then we can start doing multiple ecu's and turbo charger, intercooler etc.

suspension about 30k for excellent shocks, coilspring front and back, or we can get nitrogen subtank sets for about 25k.

brakes, depends how big you want, and depends on the size of your rims.

would you like to speify a little more about what sort of brakes are you looking for.

Well, I drive Civic 2.0 now and I use suspension from TEIN and brakes from ATS (4 pot) (front) and Runstop+Bendix Ultimate (rear)

And I looking for swap or modifications of the engine but very difficult to found any good solution for that.

I order K20A from Japan but the engine and spare parts was blocked in port and I don't know how many days or months I have to wait.

Anyway I need some fast car with huge torque.

I know that turbodiesel can be modified easily with re-flashing ECU and adding intercooler etc but another problem is automatic gear - I can have pick-up track that I don't want or Ford Focus that I don't like

Is it possible to have some turbodiesel SUV with manual gearbox?

it sure can be converted to a manual if u have the budget. yours is a auto right now???

we can hook you up with a manual super strong gear box.

after doing that you can modify your engine bigtime with no problems.

as for your civic, you can just either get a k20a, or a b16a,b20 block turbocharged. (will cost you about 160)k for a good b16a, with a b20 block with a turbo and engine managements etc.

with a budget of 160k you should get this motor to about 270-300whp!

Well, I drive Civic 2.0 now and I use suspension from TEIN and brakes from ATS (4 pot) (front) and Runstop+Bendix Ultimate (rear)

And I looking for swap or modifications of the engine but very difficult to found any good solution for that.

I order K20A from Japan but the engine and spare parts was blocked in port and I don't know how many days or months I have to wait.

Anyway I need some fast car with huge torque.

I know that turbodiesel can be modified easily with re-flashing ECU and adding intercooler etc but another problem is automatic gear - I can have pick-up track that I don't want or Ford Focus that I don't like

Is it possible to have some turbodiesel SUV with manual gearbox?

There's plenty of cefiros around with toyota turbo engines. Perhaps it might be better to keep your civic standard and then get a 'toy' that you can really go to town with. A 3-door civic with a b16A and turbo charge it should be very fast and fun to drive. Should be able to get one for 200K with a a b16A and then get a turbo fitted. Another option would be a subaru wrx. Pity you dont like the focus diesel turbo - it has the 6 speed and should be pretty quick if it's remapped.

There's plenty of cefiros around with toyota turbo engines. Perhaps it might be better to keep your civic standard and then get a 'toy' that you can really go to town with. A 3-door civic with a b16A and turbo charge it should be very fast and fun to drive. Should be able to get one for 200K with a a b16A and then get a turbo fitted. Another option would be a subaru wrx. Pity you dont like the focus diesel turbo - it has the 6 speed and should be pretty quick if it's remapped.

I think about Cefiro and Civic 3D but I hate used car.

Seems like Focus the only solution now. Finely there is new face lifting on that.

How many HP I can get with ECU re-flashing?

it sure can be converted to a manual if u have the budget. yours is a auto right now???

we can hook you up with a manual super strong gear box.

after doing that you can modify your engine bigtime with no problems.

Where is your shop located?

Just back from Ford dealership

Focus is not that bad as I think before. Interior is nice.

So, what I can do with the engine?

Is there sport suspension on market for?

What kind of aftermarket parts I can have here in Thailand?

hey mate, i havent dynoed it yet via wheel dyno, but through gtech i got 325hp, and mid 600nm of torque.

we arnt done with my triton, hopefully soon a much larger turbo upgrade :o and perhaps a 6hole fuel injector instead of the normal 4.

hopefully when that is done, it should be dubbed the fastest 4m41 triton worldwide. lets wait and see, plus i have a new ecu project to.

:D

ahh I see. Just thought it would be a good idea if you have an actual dyno sheets. I just dynoed my customer Audi TT and got a jump from 200hp to 244.5hp and torque from 207ft lb to 283ft lb. This is with just a catback exhaust and an ECU software.

awsome stuff mate, where is your friends dyno and how much for the 4x4 run????

we personally wont do the transmission for you, i can recommend you to one who can, he is quite the expert on cross rally trucks.

with the engine you can get a piggieback, intercooler, turbo, exhaust, pod filter, custom pipes, downpipe, 6hole injectors, big throttle body.......does that sound good???????

suspensions, i have race prep and sport prep full rideheight adjustable, superquick damping force, large rod, coilspring in the rear shock (like a race truck), or i have softer offroading shocks, with nitrogen subtanks.

aftermarket parts, well everything mate, what do you want.

and for car/truck inparticular?

hey Grant may you specify what you want and for what car/truck? so i can check if i have what you want otherwise i will recommend you to other places that can do or get what you want.

if anything we can meet up in thonglo perhaps 2morrow or so.

Just back from Ford dealership

Focus is not that bad as I think before. Interior is nice.

So, what I can do with the engine?

Is there sport suspension on market for?

What kind of aftermarket parts I can have here in Thailand?

Grant did you do a test drive? I would imagine you can get 30HP from the chip and a few mods. It should then be plenty fast enough (I think it's got 9.3 sec for 0-100 as it is - which I think is quicker than our civics). It won't be as quick as Phils pickup though! I would seriously consider one (cos it's easy to mod), but my wife hates manuals, and we do drive in town quite a bit. A poster advertised his second hand one on the sponsors website for this forum. I still saw it advertised. I don't care much for the decoration on the doors, but guess that can be removed. I like sleepers...will like to see the updated version. It will sell a lot better here if its got a semi auto gearbox like the dsg. That would be cool!

yea i know test car, though i have been recommended by many, even by the owner that test car dyno is not the way to go.

the reason why?

because, lets say your redline starts at 5000rpm, they wont dyno your car more than 4000 rpm or so, as the purpose for there dyno is to check if there are any problems with the car not to test its proper power.

i have had friends who tested there cefiro 2jz big turbo change, and got only 290whp, yet they stoped they dyno about 1000 or more rpm before the redline, where the cars make max power.

so he went to a different dyno (i think dyno king) where they reved up properlly and got about 420WHP. thats a big difference i am not willing to pay for if they wont test the car properly for the Numbers.

thats my opinion atleast.

defentially for a brand new car that is a fun option, otherwise if you want something fast and still brand new, go for a nissan 350z.

Too expensive - I'll never pay that big amount for Japanese car.

Especially for Nissan any models

tell us how you go with it!! :o

if anything i can hook you up with the people to turn that ford focus in to a crazy machine, haha big ass turbo change with intercooler mods, ecu etc etc, you will have a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fast street car :D

tell us how you go with it!!

Not easy with Ford dealer - they make appointment for after tomorrow morning.

The car from expatmotors cost only 850,000 (brand new 1,099,000) and look like new. The only problem is the ugly face without restyling.

New one look much better:

79cd6b4eb193.jpg

Another question is value. As I can see Ford loose much more then other models.

But it doesn't matter if I can modify like this:

if anything i can hook you up with the people to turn that ford focus in to a crazy machine, haha big ass turbo change with intercooler mods, ecu etc etc, you will have a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fast street car

Sounds great!

How many HP I can have on that engine?

Edited by Grant

Today I pass Proton dealership and got new idea.

Proton Satria = old Mitsu Colt and price is very cheap.

I have very good relationship with Mitsu RallyArt team here and I can ask them to swap the engine to 2.0 turbo and make it 4WD

I think the car and all mods will cost me no more then 1 ml. and I will have new fast car as well.

Any opinion? Or this is completely bed idea?

Edited by Grant