Good Travel Agency For Tickets To India

sabaijai

Anyone know a good travel agency for finding discounted air tickets between BKK and Delhi?

Not sure about discounted tickets, but a quick glance at SaveFlights.com (a forum sponsor) shows a number of flights to different parts of India. The cheapest appears to be 9,700 baht return (through Dhaka).

Direct flights go for around 11,900 and up on various airlines.

What I do is figure out the where/when/hpw of my trip, and then see if Tom at SaveFlights can get me a better deal. He usually does (which is why I keep using him now).

Good luck.

Have used Jet Airways a few times to/from Delhi and Mumbai.

It may be worth checking their website for a fare comparison. Use the flexible date option for best prices. Etickets are sent following payment by credit card. This has worked just fine for me in the past.

Saveflights is cool. His name is Tom? I thought it was Jane. I guess I haven't used him for a while.

Anyway, he doesn't have real-time online booking on his website. For a real-time comparison of all fares and flights from Bangkok check out www.moxtravel.com. I usually buy my air tickets from there these days. Instant confirmation is somehow more convenient.

Cheers...