Santa

Bizz

I want Santa to bring me a case of vodka, 2 cases of mixers and 12 bags of Ice... og and a couple of cases of chang.

What to get the GF? Lord knows, I was thinking a new rice cooker, an ironing board and a new mop. :S

I want Santa to bring me a case of vodka, 2 cases of mixers and 12 bags of Ice... og and a couple of cases of chang.

What to get the GF? Lord knows, I was thinking a new rice cooker, an ironing board and a new mop. :S

Glad to see you have your priorities right Wolfie :D

What Vodka do you like? Vodka is all the folks drink where I am just now. From what I understand there is a lot of good quality stuff here too. I drink beer so I wouldn't know personally. I actually bought a bottle of Chilli Vodka to give my father in law for xmas. Some of my work mates have had a drink of it and tell me it is pet mak mak.

I had a go on the Absinthe the other night (unknowingly) and it spoilt the whole night, I started the glass then next thing I knew I woke up in bed :o but somehow in between leaving the work xmas party and getting home I stocked up the fridge with beer, so it wasn't a total loss. :D

Going a little overboard, aren't we Wolfie. I say the rice cooker for xmas, ironing board for her birthday, and the mop for Valentines Day. :D

Don't want to spoil her now, do we? :o:D

The only thing is mandl, he is hungry, his shirts are all wrinkly and the floor is a mess :D

hehe - well you know i like to splash out at xmas :D

Vodka, alas, i just buy whatevers on the shelf, after a couple of glasses i cant tell the difference anyway. I used to make my own flavoured vodka.. consisting of two mars bars, a microwave, a strainer and a bottle of vodka, melt it all down, whack it in the fridge and you've got a great bottle of a shooter for parties... Umm.. let me just update my santa wish list.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand :o

Thai GF or wives are not domesticated servants should we not pamper them

Make them feel loved and cared for this festive season by not buying them domesticated presents.

Id guess

A beauty treatment nails hair face new perfume.

SURPRISE CHRISTMAS DAY

Flowers her favorite drink.

Are we very chauvinistic in some of our remarks.

Why are we with them because we love them and if we do, they are equal not walking behind us but walking beside us?

“Here comes the stick”.

My missus is getting perfume, shoes (that she chose) a CD player, a bottle of Vodka, and some CDs. 2 of my mates have got almost identical stuff for their Thai GFs.

Seems theres not much difference between Western women and theit Thai counterparts after all!!

Good on ya ProfessorFart

dont forget the lawnmower

And dish soap

Make them feel loved and cared for this festive season by not buying them domesticated presents.

Id guess

SURPRISE CHRISTMAS DAY

Why are we with them because we love them and if we do, they are equal not walking behind us but walking beside us?

“Here comes the stick”.

It would appear you missed the humor in my post :o

My g/f is getting a ticket to visit me in England along with gloves hat coat etc, to spend xmas with my parents. (Ahhhhh).

I'll explain all our traditions, emptying my sack and filling her stockings!

I've also got her a jigsaw puzzle map of the world. Last time she was here I pointed out the London to Paris train at Waterloo - she then went on and on about going to Paris for the weekend. I eventually asked if she knew what country Paris was in. She replied "Mexico, errr no, California!".

Its that time again and with Santa only a few weeks away

What to buy Thai GF for xmas.

A bottle of her favorite perfume, a thai-style massage, and some new clothes. She wants some baht gold, but the dollar is in the toilet and gold is very high, so it's probably too expensive right now.

As for me, I cashed in a bunch of frequent flyer miles and will be doing all of my travels in first class and business class for free. That's the only way to go.

Hope everybody in TV-land gets what they want!

Id guess

SURPRISE CHRISTMAS DAY

“Here comes the stick”.

It would appear you missed the humor in my post :o

Never miss the humour thats why i was waiting for the Stick .

No harm intended or ment just a bit of generalization on how different Farang land is to Thailand at xmas.

Her indoors asked me what I wanted for xmas(apart from a bottle of plonk), so I told her with the best poker face I could muster " Your sister"..all she did was laugh AT me and continued to laugh for the rest of the day. :o

That was asking for trouble but to laugh at you OOUCH?