Where To Look For Month By Month Rental In Bangkok

As topic title. No idea where to start looking - looking to pay around 30,000 baht but could stretch to a little more. Is this realistic? Might be in Bangkok for a couple of months but don't really want to sign a 6 month contract as will be heading down south sometime early next year.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks

As topic title. No idea where to start looking - looking to pay around 30,000 baht but could stretch to a little more. Is this realistic? Might be in Bangkok for a couple of months but don't really want to sign a 6 month contract as will be heading down south sometime early next year.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ahhh ok....... I know a property thats available now, with no deposit required, near a BTS.... PM me we can discuss via phone

• 2 weeks later...

ozinthailand, is that flat still available?

I'm also looking to rent a 2 bedroom with similar preferences in Bangkok; suvhumvit, 2bd, 25k-30k baht/month.

I've tried a number of websites and the majority were priced in the 2000 US range..

Can anyone shed some light? I am due to arrive at the end of Jan 2009 and I'm beginning to run out of options.

Have a look at The House by The Pond, which is near Sukhumvit 22. They have large 2 bedroom apartments listed at 34,000 Baht on a month-by-month basis. If you call them you might negotiate a discount, especially if you stay 2 or 3 months. They charge 6 baht per unit of electricity - you have to watch out as some landlords will gouge you with much higher rates (especially with a large 2-bed apartment you could end up paying 5000-6000 extra if you are not careful).

Have a look at The House by The Pond, which is near Sukhumvit 22. They have large 2 bedroom apartments listed at 34,000 Baht on a month-by-month basis. If you call them you might negotiate a discount, especially if you stay 2 or 3 months. They charge 6 baht per unit of electricity - you have to watch out as some landlords will gouge you with much higher rates (especially with a large 2-bed apartment you could end up paying 5000-6000 extra if you are not careful).

Does the House By the Pond have in-room internet?

RAZZ