Take Away On Koh Samui

rigon

Just a quick heads up for those looking for a good, delivered take away. Jay has put the menu on the catcandoo website so you ca go online and choose then sit back and await. There is also a roast beef baguette coming soon. Im looking forward to that one :D

On an island where Internet service is so erratic you may be waiting a long time before they even see your order. Do they give some kind of order confirmation so you know that a real person received the order and that it will be delievered?

Unless it's a website set up specifically for food delivery, I've always felt a little unsure about using a restaurant's website to order. Can they really monitor it constantly? If I place an order at 19:30, I want them to see my order within a couple minutes, not 30-60 minutes later - or even a week later. :o

Probably takes a week to deliver to China.

greensmilies-024.gif

Poorsucker or is it blind ^&*ker :D at no point in my post did I say you could order online ? The menu is posted online and so is the telephone number to order your food. I didnt post the number as I wasnt sure whether it was allowed but somebody asked if I could post the menu ? You call the number and speak English to the girl and tell her what you want. Same as macdonalds and pizza hut etc and its deliered very quicky even when its pouring down with rain. And Jay said he could probably get your order to China in less than 24 hours if the order was over 500 baht and you paid for the airfair :D

Well, if you have missed it "koheesti" has moved to China.

I haven't commented anything else.

No need to be rude.

Mattias you are so paranoid!!! this is me!!! just got a phone call to alert me to this thread...well first up i am happy with the way the kush service is going and happy with the feed back from our customers....PM me you email address and i will send a larger file for our new menu...

And also the mods did not stop our advertising campaign....it will be back on TV over the weekend....We simply stopped as it was too expensive....but we have now chopped and changed our advertising budget and changed now to a new menu which will focus more on home delivery...now we are ready to come back to TV.

Anyone who has had our food and comments good or bad then that is ok (i want to know) but there is quiet a few people out there who say ..i have heard....to be honest i only prefer feedback or postings from people who have ate our food.

great thread!!!! i would also recommend Subway for sunday morning snacks...they chareg +30b for delivering

How late do you guys deliver? Your answer if important, if I can get channa masala and vegetable korma delivered to the Springer Pub at 1 AM then I can retire. Extra points if you can deliver a couple of bottles of Chimay Blue as well.

spot on...snakehips, do you deliver to soi monkey???

Mattias you are so paranoid!!! this is me!!! just got a phone call to alert me to this thread...well first up i am happy with the way the kush service is going and happy with the feed back from our customers....PM me you email address and i will send a larger file for our new menu...

And also the mods did not stop our advertising campaign....it will be back on TV over the weekend....We simply stopped as it was too expensive....but we have now chopped and changed our advertising budget and changed now to a new menu which will focus more on home delivery...now we are ready to come back to TV.

Anyone who has had our food and comments good or bad then that is ok (i want to know) but there is quiet a few people out there who say ..i have heard....to be honest i only prefer feedback or postings from people who have ate our food.

great thread!!!! i would also recommend Subway for sunday morning snacks...they chareg +30b for delivering

How late do you guys deliver? Your answer if important, if I can get channa masala and vegetable korma delivered to the Springer Pub at 1 AM then I can retire. Extra points if you can deliver a couple of bottles of Chimay Blue as well.

spot on...snakehips, do you deliver to soi monkey???

Just catching up with this thread, yeah soi monkey is in our 'masala' Zone.... we can delivery there.