4 Foreigners Arrested In Pattaya Paedophile Crackdown

annabel

I really don't understand why MODS have decided that this topic should be locked ....it affects all of the foreigners living here in one way or another on top or being utterly despicable. Why can't this be discussed as to ways for us to stick to together and try to find ways of protecting our children ....ALL our children whether foreign or Thai ......??? Against these horrible types...? Or is it blocked / locked to hide something or somebody ??? I really don't understand the Thai Visa logic as there are so many other topics that go on and on and rant and rave over non sense and don't get locked ....but something serious like this gets IMMEDIATELY LOCKED ...?? C'mon ...what's the scoop here ?????

there is a family forum where related topics can be discussued, I would think.

Oh Really ....so this just concerns families.....?? Nobody else is Bl__dy bothered ...??? Nobody else cares ...? ? Only those who have kids and probably by what I hear from you ...only families that have kids that may have been molested that too!!! ....nobody elses gives a hoot ...Rite???

Great!! Just Great !!!

Or is it blocked / locked to hide something or somebody ???

That comment is uncalled for. :o There is no conspiracy regarding the subject but that the posts that quickly follow become very aggressive, argumentative and often in poor taste. If you have ever seen these types of threads in the past before the policy was introduced by mods/admin to close them you can see why.

Since this is neither Chiangmai specific and discussing moderator/admin decision, this topic is closed before it too gets out of hand.

PS: The information is being supplied on these topics by Thaivisa and updated as news comes in on it, just no user discussion is being allowed, so nothing being hidden.

//Closed//