Hotel In Sukhumvit/asoke/nana Areas

laphroaig

Any suggestions for a hotel within maybe 1 mile radius of Sukhumvit/Asoke. No special facilities needed. Must be clean, own bathroom, air conditioning, fridge in room but apart from that I would just use it as a base.

Other criteria is to not be charged an arm and a leg by the management if I happen to bring a tour guide back to my room for afternoon tiffin or to stay over for an early start the following day.

Thanks

Any suggestions for a hotel within maybe 1 mile radius of Sukhumvit/Asoke. No special facilities needed. Must be clean, own bathroom, air conditioning, fridge in room but apart from that I would just use it as a base.

Other criteria is to not be charged an arm and a leg by the management if I happen to bring a tour guide back to my room for afternoon tiffin or to stay over for an early start the following day.

Thanks

manhattan, soi 15. near asoke and a 10 minute walk to soi 3. good hotel too, clean and not badly priced.

Nana Hotel Soi 4 1400 baht approx

Stable Lodge Soi 8 1200 baht approx

Honey Hotel Soi 19 1000 baht approx with fridge 900 without

And i have never had problems with taking a taking a takeaway into any of these establishments :o

The honey is one of my favourites. I’ve stayed there many times and never had a problem.

In the past week I’ve been looking at hotel review websites and see recent reports of valuables stolen from rooms in the Honey plus a lack of interest by the staff when these thefts are reported.

TheWoraburi Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 4 has always done me very well in the past. A half decent buffet breakfast is included in the room price, they also have a promotion on at the mo (on their website). When booking, tell them 2 people are staying in the room, it'll cost you no extra but will then get 2 lots of breakfast vouchers for yourself and any company you may keep, it also avoids any possible embarassment if you do take one extra back (which, for the record, has never been a problem).

Edited by thecatman

I stayed at the City Lodge on Soi 9 next to Nana BTS and it was good. Could pick up free wireles internet from somewhere outside as well. Well known unmetionable establishments are very near as well.

The Ever Rich is nearby and similar.

Try the grand business inn on Soi 11 right next to the BTS station ...although i was with the wife i saw others taking extras with them. New hotel, large rooms, clean, free internet, fridge, aircon etc ...standard room 1600thb

TS

Good call. Soi 11/1 also has the Business Inn, Bangkok Inn and Narrys Inn, all below 1000 BT, clean, cable TV, fridge, guest friendly and central to Nana/Asoke.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Try the grand business inn on Soi 11 right next to the BTS station ...although i was with the wife i saw others taking extras with them. New hotel, large rooms, clean, free internet, fridge, aircon etc ...standard room 1600thb

TS

Good call. Soi 11/1 also has the Business Inn, Bangkok Inn and Narrys Inn, all below 1000 BT, clean, cable TV, fridge, guest friendly and central to Nana/Asoke.

any of those have fast reliable internet in room for laptop? lan or wifi. and also one that you can feel comfortable leaving ur laptop

Edited by okkoolio