Are You Lonesome Tonight?

MidoriApple

Hey...I know na! Why do you come into my thread?

At least a little hope, right? That you will find something sexy in here....

No leiiiiii......don't think too far...I don't mean any sexy thing at all.....Sorry, that I disappoint you.. :D

Just because I have a little crisis in my working....my closet staff who has worked with me since the first is about to leave for her own family's biz.

I feel really, really weak and don't want to talk to any people in real lei.... :o

She meant a lot to me. Having her, I can be lazy whenever I want to do.. (She is my heroine..)

Oh...she has my heart, too. (I have many..) She is like a big sister to me.

My auntie (is also my boss) said I am too much emotional laewwww.....

Yes, I'm often kiddie..the real me isn't a strong person at all.

What I feel right now, I feel so lonely like living all alone in the universe...My heart is so cold.

Oooiiii...I'm so crazy soap-opera again.. tomorrow morning I can have a big warm hug from a giant friend.

Hugging always help me feeling better, it can help me become a superwoman once more.

Being positive, I can feel my lucky.. that at least I still have load of my beloved people around here when I need them.

Again to wonder, thinking back to the time I went away....had lived my life in completely different culture...

Local people were strangers, Somtam was 10 times pricey to hometown, never found holybasil in the markets

I could lose 5kgs in only a month...I had count down the day I would be back LOS after my first three months...

I told myself I can live nowhere but Thailand...

You cannot help me finding a new wonderful staff, I know....but to keep me having a little break...

Tell me...why do you keep single? Aren't you lonesome at the time when you really need someone (who really care of) next to you?

Somtam was 10 times pricey to hometown, never found holybasil in the markets

If you're referring to the London Restaurant It's more like 7 or 8 times as pricey as in your hometown now :o

Maybe that can cheer you up a bit?

I'm not single but unfortunately seperated often and frankly, it's not good. Perhaps being single would be better? (No, can't say that... will land myself in trouble for even beginning to consider it!)

'Are you lonesome tonight' prompted me to come to the thread, it's true, I am... have an exam on Monday morning and have to revise all weekend :D

Hmm... where to begin. We can see you are searching for answers to a problem.

1. Honesty. Big #1. Your opening title was deceiving. Any smart good man would have his red flags up from the start.

2. You lived in another country and came back to LOS. Yet, you still targeting foreigners?? I am assuming you are Thai.

I will leave the rest of my comments to myself. The solutions are obvious. Wish you the best.

1. Honesty. Big #1. Your opening title was deceiving. Any smart good man would have his red flags up from the start.

2. You lived in another country and came back to LOS. Yet, you still targeting foreigners?? I am assuming you are Thai.

I will leave the rest of my comments to myself. The solutions are obvious. Wish you the best.

Perhaps I misread the whole thing and several subliminal messages? :o

I took the quick link from last poster on the main page so missed the sub heading, 'Single Foreigners Only.'

If you're referring to the London Restaurant It's more like 7 or 8 times as pricey as in your hometown now :o

Maybe that can cheer you up a bit?

I'm not single but unfortunately seperated often and frankly, it's not good. Perhaps being single would be better? (No, can't say that... will land myself in trouble for even beginning to consider it!)

'Are you lonesome tonight' prompted me to come to the thread, it's true, I am... have an exam on Monday morning and have to revise all weekend :D

ShugNorris..yes, my 10times pricey is at the same city as you...... It was 7,sth pounds that time at Blue Elephant.

And I decided to take cold meat sandwich instead..

Always welcome for the "occupied" people, you can feel free to say anything....I am Jai-dee (open-minded) ja.

I just feel thinking of some who may feel in the same way as me in this time.

Best luck in your exam in this coming Monday.. :D

- I am searching for answers to none of my problem but my curiosity. :o

- Deceiving? That was my intention. :D I am asking for many of pampering... To get that target, so I added a little seasonings..to help more in flavor sii...

- Yes, I am Thai.

- Your little saying Hi have helped me feel not lonely, I don't need my survivor ja.. Thank you... I wish you the very best too...

How old is the OP? I am thinking he misses his nanny.

I think you will find that he is a she. :o (i think!) :D

You obviously are looking in the wrong places. Also dont they call it Thai Basil over there? :D

Well, if that hound in the picture lives with you, why would you need anyone else? A warm hug with that beauty and your heart will be healed in less than a second.

I'd invite you over for a romantic liason, however, there are some furry folks that might object to your presence on their bed. I'm relegated to a small section as it is. Besides the breath might be a bit of a turnoff, especially at 5 am when they wake you up for breakfast.

Can you explain to me why you use small asian words like LEI and crap when you write in english? As the singaporians and chinese do? (they use lah,leh)

I mean obviously 80% of the people reading you have no idea what the hel_l it means, 15% think its extremely annoying and 5% are desparate for friends so they love it.

It's like if you meet some french people in a non french country and they keep going on and on adding oui oui, or saying le monkey, le cheese. Don't you just want to rip their head off? you're speaking english to a non french person, dont add french in your english?

im jus wondering cause i have never met anyone more annoying than singaporians with their dam_n leh and lah, there must be an insane logic behind this annoying invasive language attack?

MidoriApple,

Just read your profile.....found the:-

"Gambling, Drinking, Smoking, Sleeping, Lying, Cheating, Complaining, Kidding !!!!!" section....all too common for thailand.

Nice nud_e pics tho!

Can you explain to me one thing??? What are you talking about? :D

ps: You state somewhere in there that you are DIRTY??? Does that mean you like dirty old men? :o

Edited by neverdie

Tell me...why do you keep single? Aren't you lonesome at the time when you really need someone (who really care of) next to you?

As it seems you are a needy person who desires to have company around you and to mother you (oops, care for you), you might find it a bit difficult.

Many of us have grown up and broken free from the need to be mothered. We broke free from the apron strings many years ago and found we can live without someone to be at our beck and call, to cook our food, do the ironing etc.

Maybe time to become an independent adult?

or

Get another slave :o

Nice nud_e pics tho!

That has certainly caused a spike in her Profile Views ! :D

I only went there on forum business. :D

me to ! :o

(OK, I confess. 3-4 times, no, wait, make that 5, er, 7, 10. Argh ! Ran out of fingers !)

I'm from Cambodia...I guess that makes me a foreigner :0

I'm kinda single ....but broke so I guess the OP won't be interested in me.

Good luck in your search na khrap.

Cambodians talk as clearly as you?! Learn something new every day.

Can you explain to me why you use small asian words like LEI and crap when you write in english? As the singaporians and chinese do? (they use lah,leh)

I mean obviously 80% of the people reading you have no idea what the hel_l it means, 15% think its extremely annoying and 5% are desparate for friends so they love it.

It's like if you meet some french people in a non french country and they keep going on and on adding oui oui, or saying le monkey, le cheese. Don't you just want to rip their head off? you're speaking english to a non french person, dont add french in your english?

im jus wondering cause i have never met anyone more annoying than singaporians with their dam_n leh and lah, there must be an insane logic behind this annoying invasive language attack?

sorry this may be off topic but I had the same feeling as you did. Although I've been living with this Singlish around for more than 4 years and kept telling me it's a part of nation's language (culturally???), I still can't help it.

btw, canandianmonkey, they are Singaporean if you meant Singapore nationals :o

Ohh...finally I had unintentionally become popular...well... though it is not quite positive way

Well... have to say sorry, guys .. I was like so drunk last night, so did thing ...taking the piss..

Deeply sorry for some who feel so annoying.... yes, feel free to blame me...I am fine, can take it...

Well, if that hound in the picture lives with you, why would you need anyone else? A warm hug with that beauty and your heart will be healed in less than a second.

I'd invite you over for a romantic liason, however, there are some furry folks that might object to your presence on their bed. I'm relegated to a small section as it is. Besides the breath might be a bit of a turnoff, especially at 5 am when they wake you up for breakfast.

that hound, it is not mine... I wish I could have one like this....actually, any kind of dog can be...

sorry this may be off topic but I had the same feeling as you did. Although I've been living with this Singlish around for more than 4 years and kept telling me it's a part of nation's language (culturally???), I still can't help it.

btw, canandianmonkey, they are Singaporean if you meant Singapore nationals :o

CanadianMonkey, I have used the small asian words as you called because I was taking the piss in my writing...I tend written it to look so silly..

What you have said all up above is so true, actually it is also impolite to talk to foreigners.....

Thanks for your advice, also sorry that I made you feel really annoying though I had not meant to do at all (to you too, kevindk)

Also we Thai is not the same as Singaporean people who claimed that these small words are a part of its nation's language.

Whilst English language is English language, not also a language of the nations..

So it is not a part of Thai's language at all..

Quoting neverdie's posting

MidoriApple, Just read your profile.....found the:-

"Gambling, Drinking, Smoking, Sleeping, Lying, Cheating, Complaining, Kidding !!!!!" section....all too common for thailand.

then? What do you want to know? Too complicated?

................................................................................

Nice nud_e pics tho!

hey... neverdie.... I wonder how come you have talked this to me?

Seriously... Have I shown anything in the pic to called 'nud_e'? Hair, shoulder, face, knee.....?

Tell me, I really need to know which one is to called 'nud_e'?

Have I shown my boobs? Or my pussy? So you said it it nud_e...

Do I know you in real? So you can talk down to me like this?

I am not your friend, even the acquaintance....Is this the civilized person should do to other people?

What will u imagine when looking into it, I have no right to decide what you should do... feel free, anything you like..up to your morality.

but you have no right to talk down to me and embarrass me in public like this...

You have made me feel really upset this time.....

ps: You state somewhere in there that you are DIRTY??? Does that mean you like dirty old men? :o

umm... dirty old man.....well thinking, actually...

my dirty is dirty, not clean.... I said this because I sometimes not taking shower at night....

as foreigners' understanding that every Thai will need to do it, otherwise it will be called 'dirty'

That's it... just a simple meaning.... nothing related to the sexual thing as you really desire...

Edited by MidoriApple

what I read of the OP, I thought she wanted to hear stories from those who are single, to find out why they are, or choose to be so.

next was. those that are single - how they deal with the loneliness, if any.

1. I dont see many responses really answering these questions.

2. I dont see that she is asking for people to submit applications. and if she were, this is obviously not the place for it either.

3. the fact that OP obviously regrets starting this thread.

4. this is starting to turn into personal argument from the looks of it.

given all the above, Im closing this thread.