Insurance For My Tilac

narrad

My Thai girlfriend has been granted a fiancee visa and arrives here in the UK on March 5th.

Until we get married in August she is not entitled to any medical treatment on the NHS. She is a very healthy 31 year old and is unlikely to need any but I want to cover every eventuality. I am looking for advice on what insurance I can get for her to cover her for the six month period I have mentioned.

Thanks, Narrad.

I have previously used a company online if you google worldnomads you can book a policy thru them.

Thaivisa also have insurance, I don't know if they offer cover for thais travelling abroad.

I found worldnomads to be quite good, you can only pay online & we did have one claim to make when my g/f got sick in Australia & as usual you have to submit all the paperwork but we were refunded promptly.

Its a company in Denmark, from memory.

I know Austria is not UK, but in Austria the big insurance companies offer some limited insurance, which does not cover any thing you had already before.

=car accident=OK

cancer=they will claim it was known before.

My Thai girlfriend has been granted a fiancee visa and arrives here in the UK on March 5th.

Until we get married in August she is not entitled to any medical treatment on the NHS. She is a very healthy 31 year old and is unlikely to need any but I want to cover every eventuality. I am looking for advice on what insurance I can get for her to cover her for the six month period I have mentioned.

Thanks, Narrad.

Narrad

Congratulations and Thai Visa wishes you both the very best.

Thai Visa Insurance can offer her medical insurance which you can arrange over the internet.

Please go to the following page and submit her requirements :

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form