Rain Soon In Cm Fingers Crossed

sendbaht

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping same thing Greenside. Was quite a short sharp burst (thunder and lightning too, plus a few mini power cuts)here in town, but very refreshing. Fingers crossed for a brighter, bluer, and clearer morning. :o

Hoping same thing Greenside. Was quite a short sharp burst (thunder and lightning too, plus a few mini power cuts)here in town, but very refreshing. Fingers crossed for a brighter, bluer, and clearer morning. :o

Hmmm. I joined the two of you in your hopes, but at 6:50 in the morning, it seems to be neither brighter nor bluer nor clearer. I am left now with the hope that the air itself is much cleaner, and that the smog we had has been replaced by ordinary cloud cover. One fact I hold up in support of this hope is that I can see, through thin cover, the top of Doi Suthep, below which is a band of much thicker cover through which I can see nothing, with the boundary between thin and thick being fairly sharply defined, just as it is with . . . ordinary cloud cover! Well, I can cling to my little hope, at least until someone like Priceless comes along to dash it to the ground.

Edited by Rasseru

a hope to be cooler soon .... dave2

Noticeably cooler over the next few days :D

Actually, no. While it's still overcast and drizzling like this morning it's of course cooler, but as soon as that goes away the hot season kicks in. :D Also because the air is clearer (less or no smog) the sunshine will really heat up the place.

(Not complaining, just stating the way things are :D

!!!SONGKRAN WEATHER!!! :o

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Ok, that's enough, it's getting boring now, bring on the dry season. :o

:D

_______

Yes Rasseru, seems we wont be having a bluer clearer sky for a while, but i am glad of the fresher air. Have the doors flung open to enjoy the air flow.

Really loved the crackle and bangs of the rainstorm last night. No blue sky yet, but very happy about the cleaner air. :D

i never thought i would be happy to see and feel rain again but scootering through the drizzle at 7 this morning was bloody bliss.

... on the way back home was it? :D

oh indeed mate. :o

but only from the girlfriend's apartment. she's starting work at an ungodly hour lately.

it came and it was wonderful!

Looking at my Yahoo 10 day weather forecast it shows for CM..

"maybe" scattered T-storms Sat Mar 14th, AM showers Sun Mar 15th. scattered T-storms Mar 19th, scattered T-storms Mar 20th, scattered showers Mar

21st......not a religions man but lets still all pray some this is true.. :o can I get a AMEN!

Slightest of sprinkles in Chang Kien. Hubby and I were out in the sala..."do you hear that? Is that raindrops? It IS raindrops!"...30 seconds later...done.

5 drops of rain last night in Hang Dong.Made the mistake of bringing a huge load of washing in and that put paid to that. Today, however, a unexplained large number of lizards ,big and small, scurrying around. Do they know something we dont ?

Wonderful nights rain in Hang Dong and the lizards were spot on. They obviously know more about CM weather than some people posting on this forum that were trying to convince everyone it would not rain before Songkran. Lizards 1 V Thai Visa participants 0