Fishing Girls

bobmmm

Try the Thermae on Sukhumvit, just ask someone they will show you, also you will find nice girls in the Grace Hotel, Soi 3 Nana Neua.

Yeah, the girls there like fishing too. They've caught many a farang using hook, line and sinker. :o

Try Gullivers on 2/2 Khao San Road

http://www.pissedupasia.com/country/Thaila...ok/gulliver.htm

Quite often you will see groups of office girls in there.

They are easy to spot...... most are shy and have just come in for a look.....  but be warned, they are on the prowl and are wanting husbands and white skin babies  :o ......  aren't they all

The only girls I've ssen in there (apart from the white elephants) are a small group of professional ladies who've been plying their trade there for at least the last four years.

I'll go and ask my PA where she drinks, hang on a mo.....

OK, here we go

1. RCA

2. Khao San Road (ie Suzy Pub....)

3. Brown Sugar (and others near Lumphini)

4. Patpong (I didn't believe it either, but theres a few normal bars there)

5. Phra Athit Road

6. Some of the river restaurants like Pier 66 (Nr Marriot)

7. Thong Lo. Small soi about half-way up on the odd side (Hi-So action)

8. Ekamai (2 or 3 Hi-So bars)

9. British Club Bar (or something similar) on Pethaburi Road

That should keep you busy. Oh, and don't get too excited, you'll probably be ignored by everyone unless you're in a mixed group.

They are easy to spot...... most are shy and have just come in for a look.....  but be warned, they are on the prowl and are wanting husbands and white skin babies  :o ......  aren't they all

I have been there once, and noticed that most of those girls who flirted madly with farangs were actually prostitutes and few of them were even ladyboys!! If you want to find a normal Thai girls..stay away from that place.

I have been there once, and noticed that most of those girls who flirted madly with farangs were actually prostitutes and few of them were even ladyboys!! If you want to find a normal Thai girls..stay away from that place.

hmm!, must have changed a lot in the past 3 years then...... some office girls I knew would go there on friday nights..... trying to find a "husband" ...... one is now stateside and married to a guy she had met there.

hmm!, must have changed a lot in the past 3 years then...... some office girls I knew would go there on friday nights..... trying to find a "husband" ...... one is now stateside and married to a guy she had met there.

oh, it means that they are so hungry of white skin? Hi hi but school girl as me go there just for relax and dance ,,nothing to find a husband there.

Try the Thermae on Sukhumvit, just ask someone they will show you, also you will find nice girls in the Grace Hotel, Soi 3 Nana Neua.

Yeah, the girls there like fishing too. They've caught many a farang using hook, line and sinker. :D

They still keep coming, the stupid farang.

no, no, no, let them have the dogs please, go to nana, cowboy, patpong, soi 7 beergarden, soi 22, thermae, grace, please plaese :o

leave the precious secret spots for my to sniff out my students :D